How can the man who got outstruck by Khabib, possibly beat Conor McGregor on the feet????

onesongchai

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why do ppl think this is possible that the man who got outstruck almost DOUBLE by Khabib, is gonna have any chance against Conor, the GOAT striker on the feet????

I dont see RDA lasting more than 2 minutes before he is knocked out with his head taken clean off by the King.

(and fyi, this fight was just months before he won the belt)

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Rafael dos Anjos

Striking:
- Khabib (97 significant strikes) | Rafael (56 significant strikes)

Ground and Pound:
- Khabib (21 significant strikes) | Rafael (1 significant strike)

Another insecure Conor fan.

Give the men their dues, they're both dangerous and that is reality. What you're spewing is fantasy.

anigif_enhanced-9794-1421798763-17.gif

Oh look THIS thread again...

You're right... Conor totally presents the threat of knee taps, low singles, ankle picks, etc. among the plethora of complex Takedowns in his arsenal.

29c451b7004d2c9a5d7efd87326fb1ac.jpg

"Styles make fights. Khabib would beat Conor.Conor doesn't possess the TD threat"

I imagine that to be what this thread will turn into.

TS is more idiotic than the fools on social media comparing RDA's striking in the G-Sot fight to his current skill level.

I'm not even sure I should say it as the above posters so eloquently put it. No takedowns, that's why this fight is gonna be a long, long night for Conor. He has nothing to offer on the ground so he is going to get out struck by a guy who got outstruck by Khabib.

Because RDAs striking will stay the same his whole career and he won't ever improve :rolleyes:

The same way RDA was able to outstrike Pettis, or the way Werdum was able to knock Mark Hunt the fuck out.

Sometimes, TS, effective grappling opens up striking. Chael Sonnen outstruck Anderson Silva at striking range.

Chael.

Sonnen.

Outstruck.

Anderson.

Silva.

At.

Striking.

Range.

How can the man who got taken down and layed on by 2 week Chad for two rounds possibly beat Rafael Dos Anjos on the ground?

It's called fearing the guy with the best takedowns in the weight class. How will Conor mimic anything that Khabib does?

i dont know why but i dont see connor winning this fight - i see RDA using his grappling to possibly win a lob sided decision or a late stoppage. I am praying it doesnt happen though, would love to see a duel weight champion!

For fuck's sake, Conor's fans always fucking preaching.

Khabib is a great fighter, RDA is a great fighter and Conor is a great fighter. Now let's just see what happens heh?

You are trying to convince yourself that Conor will win.

Back