How can the man who got outstruck by Khabib, possibly beat Conor McGregor on the feet????

You have more posts in about 8 months than I have in over 3 1/2 years, lol. Another great argument by the noob. Get a life!

My god you're retarded...
And what does that prove? nothing my post count is below average easy. I think your a looser, who views things terribly your just a salty aldo tard roll on March the 6th. God I dont dislike many people here but you are so dumb and so stupid i am not actually bringing myself down to your level man :).

And what does that prove? nothing my post count is below average easy. I think your a looser, who views things terribly your just a salty aldo tard roll on March the 6th. God I dont dislike many people here but you are so dumb and so stupid i am not actually bringing myself down to your level man :).
You pointed out your "low" post count to show you have a life, to a guy who has significantly less posts than you over a much longer time.

That, and your immature MMA math arguments, are all I need to know about your intelligence. Troll on kid, I'm out.

Back