How can the man who got outstruck by Khabib, possibly beat Conor McGregor on the feet????

All I see here is a slow plodder that can't throw a straight properly to save his life or keep his opposite hand up picking apart another equally amateur boxer with a glass body.

Looks like ripe pickings for a competent counter striker.

Was going to say something but then I saw your name. And then join date. So I realized you're only here to idolize your god Conor Mcgregor and isn't able to see any other point of view.

I guess you don't consider Cerrone or Pettis competent strikers, TS? The fear of the takedown completely changes the striking dynamic.

All I see here is a slow plodder that can't throw a straight properly to save his life or keep his opposite hand up picking apart another equally amateur boxer with a glass body.

khabib absolutely neutered RDA and definitively declared he is the #1 lw in the world.

Yeah, throw jabs and crosses at a hurt opponent with a high guard standing straight in front of you :confused:

Lol you're just as bright as TS aren't you?

why do ppl think this is possible that the man who got outstruck almost DOUBLE by Khabib, is gonna have any chance against Conor, the GOAT striker on the feet????

I dont see RDA lasting more than 2 minutes before he is knocked out with his head taken clean off by the King.

(and fyi, this fight was just months before he won the belt)

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Rafael dos Anjos

Striking:
- Khabib (97 significant strikes) | Rafael (56 significant strikes)

Ground and Pound:
- Khabib (21 significant strikes) | Rafael (1 significant strike)

will you people stop posting that piece of shit video. That's even worse than the butchered recording of 189 that everyone uses for clips

why do ppl think this is possible that the man who got outstruck almost DOUBLE by Khabib, is gonna have any chance against Conor, the GOAT striker on the feet????

I dont see RDA lasting more than 2 minutes before he is knocked out with his head taken clean off by the King.

(and fyi, this fight was just months before he won the belt)

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Rafael dos Anjos

Striking:
- Khabib (97 significant strikes) | Rafael (56 significant strikes)

Ground and Pound:
- Khabib (21 significant strikes) | Rafael (1 significant strike)

I feel like I've been screaming this from a mountain top more and more as the fight approaches and none of the RDA fans seems to think its significant. HOW CAN IT NOT BE SIGNIFICANT?? Khabib isn't half the striker that Conor is.

For fuck's sake, Conor's fans always fucking preaching.

Khabib is a great fighter, RDA is a great fighter and Conor is a great fighter. Now let's just see what happens heh?
Way to make a stand...

Oh look THIS thread again...

You're right... Conor totally presents the threat of knee taps, low singles, ankle picks, etc. among the plethora of complex Takedowns in his arsenal.

29c451b7004d2c9a5d7efd87326fb1ac.jpg
RDA isn't a wrestler. Conor might very well be able to take him down.

Um, he more recently out struck Pettis didn't he? Fighters improve over time sometimes ya know.

All this Conor love is out of control. I definitely give him credit for what he has accomplished thus far, but people need to slow their roll slightly. He definitely has some power in his strikes, but people talk about him like he is MMA's Mike Tyson. If he loses all of this crazy talk will die out, but the overrated threads will be off the hook. I don't know which threads are more annoying.

Welcome, Recently Joined Forum Members Who Know Dick About MMA Besides What Conor Last Tweeted.

The same way RDA was able to outstrike Pettis, or the way Werdum was able to knock Mark Hunt the fuck out.

Sometimes, TS, effective grappling opens up striking. Chael Sonnen outstruck Anderson Silva at striking range.

Chael.

Sonnen.

Outstruck.

Anderson.

Silva.

At.

Striking.

Range.
This.

The Cloner fluffers are getting nervous as the big day approaches, and they're slowly running out of MMA math to convince themselves he's gonna win.

Back