How big would be a Murab/Belal double headliner?

Belal v Shavkat is a bigger fight than Leon v Belal was. Merab v Umar is also a pretty big fight. That would be a great card with 3 other PPV worthy fights on it.

But Belal wants to fight in December and that's probably too soon for Merab.

If I had self respect, I'd skip a card with such boring main and comains but I'm danas little bitch and I'm addicted to his product so I'd begrudgingly watch anyway 😔

Id buy it with hopes of witnessing Merab get finished. Hes even worse to watch than the likes of Belal/Colby/Strickland

We would all watch but Id rather have these two split in two cards with better main events

Or they really buy the Noche thing and call it Buenas Noches by UFC.

Dana White had Joe Rogan go on his show and say "Usman is owed a title shot".

Dana operates the UFC like he's Vladimir Putin running the Kremlin, propaganda tools and all.

Eh, Putin answers to no one. Dana has people above him who can shut him down whenever they want. Heck, people who aren't even part of the company can, like when the Disney exec called him and told him to not do that big event during COVID. Dana complied immediately. He knows not to mess with the really big dogs.

If they go Saudi for a 1st-qtr 2025 ppv it's not a bad idea, given their respective opponents would be Umar & Shavkat.

That would be bananas , i just fear Merab would bring down the PPV numbers from what they would be otherwise

Add a Rose v Esparza rematch as the co-headliner and sign up fighters for some Sleep Number ads while we're at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronaldbattle93
Back