How about JDS vs Browne?

JDS is in a hard situation. Clearly the 2nd best guy in the division but loses 66 percent of the time to the champ.

He will derail possible contenders to Cain which makes him a conflict of interest to the UFC. With the UFC HW div being thin, he needs to take on mid tier guys coming off losses.

Browne could be a viable match up to regain his credentials, but I think JDS finishes him.

Wouldn't mind a JDS vs AA fight if he gets past Schaub.

Not an arlovski fan? Would love to see him get lucky and ko jds would make my year

Browne just got beat by Werdum who got beat by JDS. I know each is different but JDS is a lot farther ahead right now. I say a few more for Browne before a fight against JDS.

I want to see Junior fight Overeem and Browne in no particular order. When it comes to Junior's opponents, I don't care how they are ranked. Junior, himself, is highly ranked, and he is not fighting for the belt anytime soon. All I care about is watching a good fight. If he will fight 15 cans back-to-back, that's fine by me. I just want to see some blunt force trauma.

jds would murder browne. no chance. if there's one fight i had to bet everything i own on, i'd bet it on this. jds by ko, rd1, MAYBE rd2.

JDS wins via TKO.

to much for Browne at this point

but with all the crap he says I'd be ok with watching him get embarrassed again

I'd rather see JDS vs. Overeem. However, I do think that JDS beats both guys. Actually he beats everyone except Cain.

So Browne gets his ass handed to him by Werdum...and then you want to give Browne a step up in competition? How does this even make sense?
Let the guy get a win first at least.

It's the Sexyama approach (aka "Reverse Rebound Fight") - for every fight you lose, you get a step up in competition.

JDS vs Overeem will either be the co-main event of UFC 179 (with Barao vs Assuncao being the main event) or it will headline the UFC FN event in Brasilia.

So Browne gets his ass handed to him by Werdum...and then you want to give Browne a step up in competition? How does this even make sense?

Let the guy get a win first at least.

Jds just got smashed by cain..... it makes plenty of sense

Back