How about JDS vs Browne?

Next best thing for JDS upon his return

JDS via KO

Throw this on the Japan card with Hunt/Nelson if Reem ducks Ciagno again.

When did Overeem duck JDS?

By going on the MMA Hour 2 days after he beat Mir and stating that he is taking time off to travel with his estranged father to Jamaica and then by getting elbow surgery?

He wasn't even offered the JDS fight until a few weeks after he said he was taking time off. Dana being Dana tried to throw him under the bus and make him look like a coward while gullible people like you ate it up.

You probably are one of those guys that thinks Wanderlei is afraid to fight Chael too.

When did Overeem duck JDS?

By going on the MMA Hour 2 days after he beat Mir and stating that he is taking time off to travel with his estranged father to Jamaica and then by getting elbow surgery?

He wasn't even offered the JDS fight until a few weeks after he said he was taking time off. Dana being Dana tried to throw him under the bus and make him look like a coward while gullible people like you ate it up.

You probably are one of those guys that thinks Wanderlei is afraid to fight Chael too.[/QUOTE]

You obviously dont know me or my posting. Our conversation ends here.

JDS won't beat Browne in that fight.

Browne will beat himself. He will magically come up with another "injury" in the 1st round (of course)

Maybe he will blame broken ribs again and when they turn out to not be broken ribs (again) then he will say it was because he hurt his toe or something.

Browne will not even have 1 complaint though.

You obviously dont know me or my posting. Our conversation ends here.

Why? Because I proved you wrong about Overeem? You don't have to like the guy but believing the nonsense coming from Dana is pretty sad.

Like I said, Overeem was on the MMA Hour 2 days after the Mir fight saying that he needed time off (he was going to spend time with his dad in Jamaica and heal up. He also was going to have elbow surgery) Then a few weeks later Dana tried to get him to take a fight when he wasn't ready (obviously)

I think JDS beats Overeem 7 out of 10 times but this is not ducking.

JDS has run out of title shots ( at least v Cain).

And he is favored against anyone else in the division. That's why he's in a hard spot. The UFC won't want to derail contenders to Cain but the division is so thin he has to face mid tier guys that may not have a shot of being a contender.

The UFC HW is just too thin to have JDS stand as a gate keeper.

JDS vs Cain 4 will happen if they both keep winning.

Why? Because I proved you wrong about Overeem? You don't have to like the guy but believing the nonsense coming from Dana is pretty sad.

Like I said, Overeem was on the MMA Hour 2 days after the Mir fight saying that he needed time off (he was going to spend time with his dad in Jamaica and heal up. He also was going to have elbow surgery) Then a few weeks later Dana tried to get him to take a fight when he wasn't ready (obviously)

I think JDS beats Overeem 7 out of 10 times but this is not ducking.

I highlighted your quote for you. Here it is again :

"You probably are one of those guys that thinks Wanderlei is afraid to fight Chael too."

You obviously dont get the ducking joke since he was offered JDS numerous times and each time HE was the reason the fight didnt happen.

He ruined what could have been one of the sickest cards of 2012 by getting caught cheating.

The only chance Reem has is the hopes JDS's chin is shattered because of the 2 beat downs from Cain. Even still, JDS by brutal knock out.

Should this fight happen, I'll offer you a bet, we can go from there.

Great matchup... makes sense in the current HW landscape too.

Book it Mr Silva.

Would you recommend Joe Silva this fight?

Personally,I'd be willing to pay some money to see this fight

Discuss

123113-UFC-travis-browne-LN-CQ.jpg

hi-res-251e6c2d046b0516d41f1610f3011c82_crop_north.

What do you have against Browne TS?

I highlighted your quote for you. Here it is again :

"You probably are one of those guys that thinks Wanderlei is afraid to fight Chael too."

You obviously dont get the ducking joke since he was offered JDS numerous times and each time HE was the reason the fight didnt happen.

He ruined what could have been one of the sickest cards of 2012 by getting caught cheating.

The only chance Reem has is the hopes JDS's chin is shattered because of the 2 beat downs from Cain. Even still, JDS by brutal knock out.

Should this fight happen, I'll offer you a bet, we can go from there.

A bet? I never said Overeem would win. I said he wasn't ducking. I think JDS would win 7 out of 10 times like I have already stated.

Overeem didn't duck. He tested positive. No way he tested positive to avoid a fight.

If the point is to see Browne get beaten down way worse than in the Werdum fight then it'd be a good idea. Browne stands no chance against JDS.

A bet? I never said Overeem would win. I said he wasn't ducking. I think JDS would win 7 out of 10 times like I have already stated.

Overeem didn't duck. He tested positive. No way he tested positive to avoid a fight.

So he didn't feel he could beat junior if he didn't do something illegal is what you're saying. That works for me.

I would love to see Browne's ego get deflated some more. Make it happen Dana.

I have an idea:

JDS vs Browne & also Overeem vs Miocic (if he beats Fabio)

Winner's and losers then fight. Could give us a much hyped JDS-Overeem fight

Back