Television HOUSE OF THE DRAGON (Renewed for Season 2, post #571)

What never happened? Do you want me to screenshot the DM you sent? I have no problem breaking that rule if you need to be called out for lying yet again.

I brought it up because this is a House of the Dragon thread and you’re dropping massive spoilers about the show.
well sharing DMs on threads is aginst the rules, but sure go for it, thats on you
I havent posted any spoilers in this thread.

well sharing DMs on threads is aginst the rules, but sure go for it, thats on you
I havent posted any spoilers in this thread.
I’m pretty sure dropping spoilers in someone’s DM’s is too.

Just checked and haha, of course you edited your DM. You’re such a fucking rat.

Dude was losing his mind in an entirely different thread in the videogame sub forum like 2 days ago; tried to bring a bunch of posters in this (for some reason) thread to dogpile me and derail it. then mods removed all his posts lol.

now hes here freaking out once again.

Im not going to spoil anything ITT lol.

Not piling on, just laughing at the situation from a neutral standpoint.

At least I no longer have to make a decision about whether or not to read the book.

GRRM’s bank account thanks the raging incels who spoil things for people online.

At least I no longer have to make a decision about whether or not to read the book.

GRRM’s bank account thanks the raging incels who spoil things for people online.
the book i assume you're talking about (Fire & Blood) isn't just about the Dance of the Dragons so i would still recommend

abuelo-simpson.gif

Am i wrong, Paddys reign was mostly peacfull due to everyone knowing Damon would burn their ass if they were too open with hostilities towards him.

Back