Hottest female mma fighter

Your fascination with that pic is so telling of your sexual orientation. why don't you repost it another 5 or 6 times to prove that you're not gay. It's really working.

The more you post bulge pics online = less gay you are
Jollyrenjiro logic.

dude just go away and enjoy your rockhold budge av i dont know what to say to you lol your a strange case

if you have a pic of a guy with his shirt off and constantly talking about how good looking he is you know what that means your GAY

basic 1st grade grammar buddy. YOU'RE GAY. Your gay would be like: hey dude, grab YOUR gay jacket and lets go to all male bath house for a relaxing night of steamy man on man action. Take this lesson and learn something.

basic 1st grade grammar buddy. YOU'RE GAY. Your gay would be like: hey dude, grab YOUR gay jacket and lets go to all male bath HOUSE FOR A RELAXING NIGHT OF STEAMY MAN ON MAN ACTION. Take this lesson and learn something.

ok that sum its up

dude just go away and enjoy your rockhold budge av i dont know what to say to you lol your a strange case

I really think you screen grabbed that pic so you had it saved for later "viewing". Why else would you feel the need to screen grab it and repost it multiple times. You could have easily just said, "dude has a bulge pic as his AV"

Yet you couldn't. You had to screen grab it to add it to your mobile spank bank. Disgusting. Gays are so weird in their fetishes. You know how I know I'm not gay? I don't screen grab man parts online for my personal use.

didn't come up on my auto correct so i guess you know more than my auto correct huh

58099781.jpg

Izabela Badurek is a nice looking chick.

MAGAZYN_131109600_AR_-1_0.jpg

The more you post bulge pics online = less gay you are
Jollyrenjiro logic.

I like the part where he says I have a shirtless man as an av, thus I'm gay. Yet he previously had shirtless Daniel Cormier as his av, and after that, the extremely homoerotic promo photo of Aldo/McGregor facing off uncomfortably close. But yeah, he's not gay because fuck logic. :redface:

I really think you screen grabbed that pic so you had it saved for later "viewing". Why else would you feel the need to screen grab it and repost it multiple times. You could have easily just said, "dude has a bulge pic as his AV"

Yet you couldn't. You had to screen grab it to add it to your mobile spank bank. Disgusting. Gays are so weird in their fetishes. You know how I know I'm not gay? I don't screen grab man parts online for my personal use.

Isn't that kinda what you did to get your AV?

ok that sum its up

You're like the gay Forrest Gump of sherdog.

It's (as in it is) : ok, that SUMS IT up.
Should really use okay, but ok is fine. Sometimes you use a comma after ok for a pause, but I'd think for forum speak it's fine without. IMO (means in my opinion)

Izabela Badurek is a nice looking chick.

MAGAZYN_131109600_AR_-1_0.jpg

I like the part where he says I have a shirtless man as an av, thus I'm gay. Yet he previously had shirtless Daniel Cormier as his av, and after that, the extremely homoerotic promo photo of Aldo/McGregor facing off uncomfortably close. But yeah, he's not gay because fuck logic. :redface:

maybe you and lukerockhard should get a room cause you guys are on the other side so having a av of daniel cormier and conor vs aldo makes me gay but saying saige is good looking countless times having a shirtless pic of him makes you not ps stop commenting on the women's photos we all know you're not attracted to females

so having a av of rockhold junk calling yourself lukerockhard doesn't tell you are but not screenshoting tells you okay than

Isn't that kinda what you did to get your AV?

No. I saved the pic to my personal laptop, filed it in my folder titled: Man Parts. Which contains numerous other homosexual related adult material for scientific purposes. Totally different bro.

No. I saved the pic to my personal laptop, filed it in my folder titled: Man Parts to beat off to, and added it with numerous other homosexual related adult material. Totally different bro.

Oh my bad. I always get those mixed up.

And to the rest of you. Who cares if you're gay or not. If true, that's a big ****.
This isn't Cheers. Everyone doesn't know your name. Be gay!

And to the rest of you. Who cares if you're gay or not. If true, that's a big ****.

i'm not saying there's a problem with that just don't accuse me of being gay when you clearly are get my drift

i'm not saying there's a problem with that just don't accuse me of being gay when you clearly are get my drift

Well see that's just it. You're taking offense to the accusation and then in turn hurling it as an insult.

Luke Rockard is obviously really gay. And that's really okay. :icon_chee

ps that will go into my dirt collection just in case i ever need it lol

Back