Hottest female mma fighter

PVZ has a giant dwarf head and looks like she's Chelsea Handler's and Hayden Panettiere's mad scientist clone child.

says the guy with a pic of a male crotch :eek: i dont think your opinion counts since your on the other side

says the guy with a pic of a male crotch :eek: i dont think your opinion counts since your on the other side

*you're

as in: Sounds like YOU'RE (you are) a homophobe brah. Classic sign of a dude in the closet.

I'm a straight btw. Come at me

PVZ has a giant dwarf head and looks like she's Chelsea Handler's and Hayden Panettiere's mad scientist clone child.

chelsea-handler-netflix-show.jpg

+

MV5BOTY2OTI1NzA0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTczMTA2Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR13,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

=

040115-UFC-Paige-VanZant-pi-ssm.vadapt.620.high.79.jpg

PIkprkZ.gif

shut up.

It's Luke Rockhold.

fair-enough-o.gif

that european Lena chick is pretty fine, too.

I'm telling you. Mix Handler and Hayden, add Benavidez's dwarf like features with a pinch of Tito's head = PVZ

*you're

as in: Sounds like YOU'RE (you are) a homophobe brah. Classic sign of a dude in the closet.

I'm a straight btw. Come at me

first of all that your was right you dont use YOU'RE all the time and
11218808_925496264185483_6618912801593022917_n.jpg
this guy is saying im showing sign of being in the closet when he just said luke rockhold is the hottest mma female and look at his av hahahaha really :eek:

this guy is saying im showing sign of being in the closet when he just said luke rockhold is the hottest mma female and look at his av hahahaha really :eek:

seems like you're obsessed with dude crotch shots and you're calling me a gay? Little bit obsessive to screen grab a bulge pic and post it online there Ricky Martin. Sound logic.

Luke Rockhold transcends all sexual preferences. Doesn't matter, male or female, Rockhold all day.

seems like you're obsessed with dude crotch shots and you're calling me a gay? Little bit obsessive to screen grab a bulge pic and post it online there Ricky Martin. Sound logic.

Luke Rockhold transcends all sexual preferences. Doesn't matter, male or female, Rockhold all day.

wait i'm obsessed with dude crotch but you the one with a dudes crotch on your av your logic and self awareness is somewhere in another planet

Yeah...not adding pics of them :icon_lol:

wish I had that picture morphing software which takes pictures and creates what the mix of the two would result in. Always thought PVZ looked a little like both of those chicks.

Don't get me wrong, PVZ is pretty hot, especially for a fighter.

wait i'm obsessed with dude crotch but you the one with a dudes crotch on your av your logic and self awareness is somewhere in another planet

let it go Richard Simmons. You're gotten to and embarrassing yourself.
Sorry you can't handle a bulge shot and that it blew your mind. That funny feeling you're getting over this is called repressed homosexual feelings. Glad I could help you realize your (not you're) dying desire for man meat.

let it go Richard Simmons. You're gotten to and embarrassing yourself.
Sorry you can't handle a bulge shot and that it blew your mind. That funny feeling you're getting over this is called repressed homosexual feelings. Glad I could help you realize your (not you're) DYING DESIRE FOR MAN MEAT.

:eek: that pretty much sums up yourself right there
image.png

You had one correct "your" and the other was incorrect:

Back