Hottest female mma fighter

you do realize you're the dude with the av of a dick right i dont think you do again no self awareness https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-awareness

still can't let it go. That bulge is going to haunt your wet dreams. And btw, you just missed national coming out day. Shoot for it next year IMO. Still great to see you come out and being open with your love and appreciation for crotch pics in tight pants.

Miesha, Gadelha, Karate Hottie.

No particular order.

still can't let it go. That bulge is going to haunt your wet dreams. And btw, you just missed national coming out day. Shoot for it next year IMO. Still great to see you come out and being open with your love and appreciation for crotch pics in tight pants.

514706ab9e1018bdde1dbdde8ade05e6743de9c7bf102c6bdb333d3320a2872c.jpg

Lol jolly up to his usual tricks, taking screenshots to prove everyone is gay except him. Lol it's all so transparent.

PVZ looked good in those pics surge posted.

My 2 chicks at one time fantasy...would have to be Gina and Miesha....Just sounds hot...rolls right off the tongue...LOL

Lol jolly up to his usual tricks, taking screenshots to prove everyone is gay except him. Lol it's all so transparent.

PVZ looked good in those pics surge posted.
wait so im gay but you have a pic of sage shirtless :eek:
12115976_925504060851370_6074294657399518990_n.jpg
and say this

Jolly is reaching Clay Aiken like homosexual denial.

and even if everyone is gay on sherdog, what's wrong with that? Also, if Jolly thinks everyone on sherdog is gay, why is he on sherdog??? Oh the plot thickens, like my avatar and Jolly's love for it.

Jollyrenjiro is like the Danny Pintauro of sherdog.

LOL at anybody having Ronda in a top 10 hottest female fighters. Ronda is not even amongst the top 20.

Hey guys, if you acknowledge some men are better looking than others--for example, Luke Rockhard is better looking than Zach Galafianakis--that means you are a homosexual.

Keep livin' la vida loca, jolly.

Jolly is reaching Clay Aiken like homosexual denial.

and even if everyone is gay on sherdog, what's wrong with that? Also, if Jolly thinks everyone on sherdog is gay, why is he on sherdog??? Oh the plot thickens, like my avatar and Jolly's love for it.
all i got say is this
11218808_925496264185483_6618912801593022917_n.jpg
and i never said everyone gay on sherdog just you in particular lol

Hey guys, if you acknowledge some men are better looking than others--for example, Luke Rockhard is better looking than Zach Galafianakis--that means you are a homosexual.

Keep livin' la vida loca, jolly.

if you have a pic of a guy with his shirt off and constantly talking about how good looking he is you know what that means your GAY

all i got say is this
11218808_925496264185483_6618912801593022917_n.jpg
and i never said everyone gay on sherdog just you in particular lol

Your fascination with that pic is so telling of your sexual orientation. why don't you repost it another 5 or 6 times to prove that you're not gay. It's really working.

The more you post bulge pics online = less gay you are
Jollyrenjiro logic.

Back