Hottest female mma fighter

Well see that's just it. You're taking offense to the accusation and then in turn hurling it as an insult.

Luke Rockard is obviously really gay. And that's really okay. :icon_chee

well what insults have i hurled all i said your gay i'm not dude please tell me what insult have i hurled ? he was the one calling me gay

well what insults have i hurled all i said your gay i'm not dude please tell me what insult have i hurled ? he was the one calling me gay

It's just your attitude toward it. But maybe I'm reading into it wrong.

i'm not saying there's a problem with that just don't accuse me of being gay when you clearly are get my drift

Cool story Sean Hayes. Also don't use LOL so much. That's pretty gay. That and using emoticons. Only 11 year old girls and the gays do that shit.

Work on your 2nd grade grammar jollyrenjiro, you can do better than this. That being said, I got to get into my bed with my organic 2100 thread count sheets, numerous throw pillows and catch some Z's with my gay lover Ronaldo Juan Rodriquez. He's Columbian and makes Luke Rockhold's bulge look like a raisin. I have a busy day tomorrow doing numerous gay things.

Cool story Sean Hayes. Also don't use LOL so much. That's pretty gay. That and using emoticons. Only 11 year old girls and the gays do that shit.

Work on your 2nd grade grammar jollyrenjiro, you can do better than this. That being said, I got to get into my bed with my organic 2100 thread count sheets, numerous throw pillows and catch some Z's with my gay lover Ronaldo Juan Rodriquez. He's Columbian and makes Luke Rockhold's bulge look like a raisin. I have a busy day tomorrow doing numerous gay things.

No, he can't.

He's reached his ceiling as a sherdog poster, time to put ol yeller down

Well see that's just it. You're taking offense to the accusation and then in turn hurling it as an insult.

Luke Rockard is obviously really gay. And that's really okay. :icon_chee

I'm so gay I make Perez Hilton look like Bruce Willis. Holla girlfriend!!!

if a gay guy came up to you and said you're gay and you're not wouldn't you have a attitude or would you be like i'm gay ?

I'd simply say, "No, I'm not" That's it. I wouldn't be offended or agitated by it.

well if kept saying you're gay and acting like he was straight you wouldn't be offended :eek:

No, I wouldn't be offended. Obviously if it's someone trying to start something, I'd remove myself from the situation. But I'm not going to be agitated just because they are making an assumption based on no information and are having an identity crisis.

Wow, a new record has been set: three people added to my ignore list from a single thread.

On topic: while she's not the hottest, Valerie Letourneau has been looking good lately.

No, I wouldn't be offended. Obviously if it's someone trying to start something, I'd remove myself from the situation. But I'm not going to be agitated just because they are making an assumption based on no information and are having an identity crisis.

true i'll think about that next time lol

Wow, a new record has been set: three people added to my ignore list from a single thread.

On topic: while she's not the hottest, Valerie Letourneau has been looking good lately.

Make it 4, add me too bro. :D

Jolly and elite, you guys have managed to ruin this thread with your pointless and asinine arguing

Make it 5, add me! Would it helped if I said I hated Grasso?

Though I do agree with your assessment on Letourneau.

Did I just make your decision hard?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back