Hot mother drives car at no good teenagers

What does her being a mother have to do with anything? Just wonder why the media does this.

Mother who used her BMW to deliberately run over two teenage boys in revenge for 'knock and run' prank on her her house and left one of them with a BROKEN LEG is spared jail
  • Boy, 14, suffered broken leg when Nicole Lyons ran him over in Tarvin, Cheshire
  • Lyons shouted from an upstairs window that she would ‘slit their throats’
  • Mother-of-two drove partner’s powerful BMW at the 4 boys, hitting two of them
  • Was given 20 months in jail, suspended for 18 months, and 2-year driving ban

Hope the no good punk kids learnt their lesson!

23448574-0-image-a-18_1579122123564.jpg
23448570-0-Lyons_narrowly_avoided_jail_yesterday_after_admitting_grievous_b-m-20_1579122242438.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...enage-boys-played-knock-run-village-home.html

Bitches be Crazy.

In other Breaking News, scientists confirm that Water is Wet.

seems to me the judge does not value human life very highly and I can't help but think if it was a man he'd be heading to jail now.

It's starting to seem like this job (judge) is an archaic one that doesn't function as well as it should.

So a judge can think a defendant looks like his daughter and give her a slap on the wrist, or he can think the defendant looks like his cheating ex-wife and give an overly-punitive sentence? The law should have no room for that.

It's a position where a bias human can hand out asinine sentences. Attempting to run over kids and threatening to murder them gets her 20 months in jail, suspended for 18 months? Not to mention she already has priors for reckless behavior.

I'm not saying I know what the solution is, just that this seems a bit outdated.

To show her innocence. A mother would clearly never do such a thing.

This.

Every word in a news article or headline is designed to elicit a specific response. It serves the same purpose as "friendly fire" which doesn't sound as bad as "a soldier/officer blasted their fellow colleague".

Almost all news outlets double as propaganda.

Mother who used her BMW to deliberately run over two teenage boys in revenge for 'knock and run' prank on her her house and left one of them with a BROKEN LEG is spared jail
  • Boy, 14, suffered broken leg when Nicole Lyons ran him over in Tarvin, Cheshire

23448570-0-Lyons_narrowly_avoided_jail_yesterday_after_admitting_grievous_b-m-20_1579122242438.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...enage-boys-played-knock-run-village-home.html

That's a bad bitch right there!!

A: of course a BMW
B: the hot/crazy scale on that one tips toward crazy

there are guys in prison serving some 5-10 yr mayhem charge for barely opening a cut on someone during a fight and this lady actually maimed a kid and got off free.

What a nut. You don’t try to run them over, you could kill them.

Just throw piss at them, little fuckers.

i suspect she has anger issues

hope those kids were major assholes

<DisgustingHHH>Looks like a typical skank
The kind that buys the houses I build

She must have banged the judge and/or prosecutor.

Fucking crazy.

Not given attempt of double murder, of two CHILDREN, just because she's a hot cunt.

Yet if an older man even punched one of them and broke their nose hed probably be given 5 to 10 years in max security prison

I hate this world

That's the best kind of sex.
I bet she's the type that loves a good backdoor f'ing prone style, while asking to be put in one of those "Ufc chokes" at the same while being called every degrading name in the book.
Crazy chicks are good for about 20-30 minutes a day. The other 23 hours and 30 minutes is kinda scary.

Back