Hot mother drives car at no good teenagers

They were probably impressed that a woman driver hit something she was actually aiming for.

<{goalbruh}>

This is why more people should just dole out justice for themselves if there's a serious offense. A pair of needle nose pliers and a blowtorch won't let you down nearly as often as the law will.
tumblr_mvb7ggNTn71rrov60o1_400.gifv

What does her being a mother have to do with anything? Just wonder why the media does this.
Idunno, but somebody needs to liberate those kids from that dictator.

Kind of an overreaction for such a mild prank.

She should have got a harsher sentence.
She was trying to kill them.

So she tried to murder 4 kids and still didn't go to gaol?

Theres only one thing she has hit 'THE WALL'

In all seriousness, she got off way too light
I feel like there has to be more to this story. Like they’ve been harassing her for weeks and stalking her or something. How else could she possibly be acquitted?

I feel like there has to be more to this story. Like they’ve been harassing her for weeks and stalking her or something. How else could she possibly be acquitted?
Is there a good enough reason to mow down kids with your SUV and only get 20 months?

In all seriousness, she got off way too light
Meh. She's hot and teenagers are assholes so I'm fine with it.

Being run over might be a little harsh for playing ding dong ditch, but I'm just so happy when any teen actually suffers any kind of consequence that I'll allow it. I bet those kids think twice before harassing anyone else. So in the end she made the world a better place.

That's true. I think everyone here is assuming they knocked and ran once.

But imagine your doorbell rings 20 times a day, every day, and they also play various other pranks. Letting the air out of your tires, throwing eggs at your house, every day it's something else.

I could see getting to the point where you can't take it anymore.

Is there a good enough reason to mow down kids with your SUV and only get 20 months?
Yeah I mean if you drive someone crazy you can’t really blame them if they do something crazy

Yeah I mean if you drive someone crazy you can’t really blame them if they do something crazy
yeah I'm sure that's a very reasonable assumption. It's ok to murder people, children especially, when their actions cause you excessive frustration.

o_O

That's true. I think everyone here is assuming they knocked and ran once.

But imagine your doorbell rings 20 times a day, every day, and they also play various other pranks. Letting the air out of your tires, throwing eggs at your house, every day it's something else.

I could see getting to the point where you can't take it anymore.
call the cops, install home security cameras, anything except for what she did.

The article doesn't say they were serial ring and runners. Nor did it say they threw eggs on their house or let air out of the tires of her car. So we can't start assuming scenarios that justify murdering children in the absence of that information. All we know is the woman got in her car and tried to run over some kids. If you turn your brain and your sensibilities on, which I'm sure you're capable of, you'll come to the realization that those actions are never warranted.

Imagine if it were your kids, would you be okay with some neighborhood housewife taking such matters into her hands like that?

I tend to appreciate overreactions more than reactions..

Who cares.. teenagers are made of rubber anyways..

call the cops, install home security cameras, anything except for what she did.

The article doesn't say they were serial ring and runners. Nor did it say they threw eggs on their house or let air out of the tires of her car. So we can't start assuming scenarios that justify murdering children in the absence of that information. All we know is the woman got in her car and tried to run over some kids. If you turn your brain and your sensibilities on, which I'm sure you're capable of, you'll come to the realization that those actions are never warranted.

Imagine if it were your kids, would you be okay with some neighborhood housewife taking such matters into her hands like that?
Even if you had picture perfect images of said youths harassing her. There's no way they'd receive any kind of prosecution!

You'd be lucky if you even got a PCSO to visit your home to view the cctv. Cutbacks and the fact they're youths bro.

Even if you had picture perfect images of said youths harassing her. There's no way they'd receive any kind of prosecution!

You'd be lucky if you even got a PCSO to visit your home to view the cctv. Cutbacks and the fact they're youths bro.
fuck, you don't prosecute kids for a ring and run let alone run them over.

If anything you find out who they are and talk to their parents.

Am I being trolled here or are you all just a bunch of kid-murdering supporters?

fuck, you don't prosecute kids for a ring and run let alone run them over.

If anything you find out who they are and talk to their parents.

Am I being trolled here or are you all just a bunch of kid-murdering supporters?

Q55Bg2zipOT_JNWipScC_gioC3Qe2bI5ZGmEBgfGF_8.png

If she does not live in the nicest of areas there's a very good chance having teh old bill talk to their parents causing a shit storm of further hassle.

Last edited:
Back