Hot mother drives car at no good teenagers

I'd let her get behind the wheel of my penis and drive it into, err, whatever, I'd have sexual intercourse with her, is what I'm saying.
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

So she’s ripshit they doorbell ditched? Jeez. If they egged her house would she have shot them all?

Nothing wrong with a little ding and ditch. Nicky nine doors is what we used to call it. Lot of fun.

Lady attempts to kill these kids and also threatened it as well she should have gone away for 15 years at least.

It looks to me that this “article” left a LOT of the details out. On purpose, like that shit site likes to do.

Still wood.
Yeah, Dailymail sure as hell isn’t as good as Breitbart. Fucking liberal media.

When I was a pre-teen we ding dong ditched people all the time. One time some kids dad pulled into the driveway right as we were ding dong ditching his house. He tried to run us over with the car but we narrowly escaped.

These kids sound slow and dumb if they could not escape some shitbox BMW.

Looks like a used up skank with ten pounds of make up on and thinning hair. Not even a Boise 6.

That's attempted murder wtf this is why we need robot overlords, to dispense equal justice to all.

Gated community. Rich boyfriend. Anxiety for victim. Civil lawsuit coming in hot.

And later that night her husband and 9-10 of his buddies ran a train on that booze hound.

Back