hot chicks trying to talk you into buy stuff

That's why I'm the king if the fook off "not interested." Have the look down pat. Hardly any sales person trys to bother me anymore after one try.

I'd buy her anal beads, lube and a web cam.

I was walking around the city yesterday when a guy in the entrance of a cosmetic shop told me if I wanted free promotional after shave cream. I was like, sure why not. I walked in the shop and the guy says "I'll leave you with my colleague, she will attend you". so this hot chick comes out, around 30, professional looking. she started putting the cream on my arm, while rubbing her knee against me and staring the whole time. then she tells me this is some really good stuff that they normally sell for 129€ but will give it to me for 59€. I was like lol no I'm not paying for anything, but I was obviously enjoying it so I thought "lets see where this goes". so she kept getting more and more flirtatious, telling me she's going to give me her number so we can meet later, she said "you're so cute" around 10 times in a few minutes. she told me she was going to give me for free to try it, that I just needed to pay the 39€ of taxes. I told her with a big smile, that I wasn't coming out there with less money than came in, but that I would gladly take her number to meet when she got out of work. in the end she saw I was not buying shit, she got pretty annoyed and cut it fast in a "ok thanks for coming. bye" way and I left with all my money and a tentpole on my pants.

never seen anything like that before. they do use hot girls to sell stuff, but that was way too obvious.
And you are just realizing this? My fiance used to be one of those girls, one of my medical clients get pharmaceutical sales reps that look like Playboy bunnies coming in, and so on. This is nothing new!

Back