hot chicks trying to talk you into buy stuff

lapollarecords

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I was walking around the city yesterday when a guy in the entrance of a cosmetic shop told me if I wanted free promotional after shave cream. I was like, sure why not. I walked in the shop and the guy says "I'll leave you with my colleague, she will attend you". so this hot chick comes out, around 30, professional looking. she started putting the cream on my arm, while rubbing her knee against me and staring the whole time. then she tells me this is some really good stuff that they normally sell for 129€ but will give it to me for 59€. I was like lol no I'm not paying for anything, but I was obviously enjoying it so I thought "lets see where this goes". so she kept getting more and more flirtatious, telling me she's going to give me her number so we can meet later, she said "you're so cute" around 10 times in a few minutes. she told me she was going to give me for free to try it, that I just needed to pay the 39€ of taxes. I told her with a big smile, that I wasn't coming out there with less money than came in, but that I would gladly take her number to meet when she got out of work. in the end she saw I was not buying shit, she got pretty annoyed and cut it fast in a "ok thanks for coming. bye" way and I left with all my money and a tentpole on my pants.

never seen anything like that before. they do use hot girls to sell stuff, but that was way too obvious.

Despicable tactics. Good for me that I'm not easily influenced.

lol, always laugh at stories like this, because i hear them from so many guys. some cute sales lady at mall ropes them in, then next thing they know they're leaving with less money than they had when they entered, and they spent it on some stupid cream shit that theyll never use lmao xD apparently this must work very well . . . and men are dumb lol

i remember one guy was telling me he went into the mall with his girlfriend, and while she went to bathroom or something a sales lady got her claws into him. by the time his girlfriend came back he spent like $150 on a little thing of moisturizing cream lmaoooo his girlfriend was pissedddd

i remember one guy was telling me he went into the mall with his girlfriend, and while she went to bathroom or something a sales lady got her claws into him. by the time his girlfriend came back he spent like $150 on a little thing of moisturizing cream lmaoooo his girlfriend was pissedddd

Wasting one's time in a shopping mall is good enough indicator of one's consumerism. People are so susceptible to this bullshit that it's not even funny anymore.

So, basically she used strip club "champagne room" tactics.

Just finished a book called The Art of Persuasion and this was one of the tactics they mentioned. "Liking" - the sort of halo effect attractive people confer upon the products and services they try to sell you.

Apparently, from a psychological point of view, it works on everyone. That sales chick would probably have had better success had she been more subtle and tactful. But a shit product is a shit product, no matter the salesperson.

smh. Glad you didn't succumb to that nonsense.

Just finished a book called The Art of Persuasion and this was one of the tactics they mentioned. "Liking" - the sort of halo effect attractive people confer upon the products and services they try to sell you.

Apparently, from a psychological point of view, it works on everyone. That sales chick would probably have had better success had she been more subtle and tactful. But a shit product is a shit product, no matter the salesperson.
now that you mention that...I read The Psychology of Persuasion not long ago and yesterday I was having a "I already know this trick" feeling during the whole thing.

lol, always laugh at stories like this, because i hear them from so many guys. some cute sales lady at mall ropes them in, then next thing they know they're leaving with less money than they had when they entered, and they spent it on some stupid cream shit that theyll never use lmao xD apparently this must work very well . . . and men are dumb lol

Oh you. You know a The Rock look-a-like motherfucker could sell you all kinds of useless shit without you even hesitating.

She probably had so much success with male customers in the past that she no longer sees a reason to be subtle

Oh you. You know a The Rock look-a-like motherfucker could sell you all kinds of useless shit without you even hesitating.
lol nah, i avoid men irl xD
the women would have a better chance, especially if she got big booty
i might hang around long enough to get to see her turn around a few times
maybe ask about products sitting on shelves behind us
i say, "what about that there" pointing to thing behind her, she turn around, BAM all that booty to be seeing <3
hopefully there will be low shelves too

i remember a couple years ago i pulled into the gas station in my old beater dodge durango. as i started to pump, this gorgeous girl pulls up to the pump next to me in this brand new Dodge Ram pickup that easily went for over $40k and asks if i can buy gas for her. i didnt really say anything at first because i was kind of shocked. here i am in a 3K piece of shit and she has this new ride and she is asking ME to help HER? i wanted to say some shit but just apologized and said i didnt have any extra money. i should have gone off on her. yes, my broke ass is gonna pay for your gas just because you are hot. give me a blow job and we can talk

Last edited:
i remember a couple years ago i pulled into the gas station in my old beater dodge durango. as i started to pump, this gorgeous girl pulls up to the pump next to me in this brand new Dodge Ram pickup that easily went for over $40k and asks if i can buy gas for her. i didnt really say anything at first because i was kind of shocked. i wanted to say some shit but just apologized and said i didnt have any extra money. i should have gone off on her. yes, my broke ass is gonna pay for your gas just because you are hot. give me a blow job and we can talk
so many hot gold digging whores out there who think they're entitled to free shit just because they're hot.....even if a bj was coming my way....I'd still tell her to fuck off.

that's some new prostitute bullshit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back