hot chicks trying to talk you into buy stuff

I love those kinds of ruse, man, I get a free weak massage and a chance to troll a cute hostess into telling me how beautiful I know I am.

Never happens to me. I tend to be rude as fuck to people trying to sell me shit i am not interested in.

Never happens to me. I tend to be rude as fuck to people trying to sell me shit i am not interested in.
Same here; plus I smell it a mile away and find a way out before the pitch begins.

I live in a shitty part of town, and every now and then, uniformed Mormons/Christians come around to convert our lost asses. They just randomly come up and say hello in the nicest manner.

One tried this on me on the bus about a month ago, said hello, and I just replied "hi," turned around, and walked away.

giphy.gif

lol nah, i avoid men irl xD
the women would have a better chance, especially if she got big booty
i might hang around long enough to get to see her turn around a few times
maybe ask about products sitting on shelves behind us
i say, "what about that there" pointing to thing behind her, she turn around, BAM all that booty to be seeing <3
hopefully there will be low shelves too

Ha, I know that feel.
DreGxkc.gif

interesting. I buy a new highend suit/outfit every post Christmas sales, and I noticed at the amount of hot chicks selling men's clothes sure has risen. Not all old Italian men anymore.

lol nah, i avoid men irl xD
the women would have a better chance, especially if she got big booty
i might hang around long enough to get to see her turn around a few times
maybe ask about products sitting on shelves behind us
i say, "what about that there" pointing to thing behind her, she turn around, BAM all that booty to be seeing <3
hopefully there will be low shelves too

Kardashians outer self (325 lb. Bearded man) and inner self (110 lb. Blond girl) are arguing again. Quick! Someone get vroomy and Bobby in here for a "lolly" party so Kardashians can stay with his girlie side....

interesting. I buy a new highend suit/outfit every post Christmas sales, and I noticed at the amount of hot chicks selling men's clothes sure has risen. Not all old Italian men anymore.

No wonder my suit game is suffering. Nothing like having your inseam measured by crusty old Vito.

shoulda said you needed the cream for your penis.

Despicable tactics. Good for me that I'm not easily influenced.
Yea I'm super cheap with my money so that would have never worked on me. She'd have to rub on something else if she wanted any of money.

This works on me in bars and restaurants.

An attractive female server can usually up-sell me pretty easily, and I'm OK with that.

I was walking around the city yesterday when a guy in the entrance of a cosmetic shop told me if I wanted free promotional after shave cream. I was like, sure why not. I walked in the shop and the guy says "I'll leave you with my colleague, she will attend you". so this hot chick comes out, around 30, professional looking. she started putting the cream on my arm, while rubbing her knee against me and staring the whole time. then she tells me this is some really good stuff that they normally sell for 129€ but will give it to me for 59€. I was like lol no I'm not paying for anything, but I was obviously enjoying it so I thought "lets see where this goes". so she kept getting more and more flirtatious, telling me she's going to give me her number so we can meet later, she said "you're so cute" around 10 times in a few minutes. she told me she was going to give me for free to try it, that I just needed to pay the 39€ of taxes. I told her with a big smile, that I wasn't coming out there with less money than came in, but that I would gladly take her number to meet when she got out of work. in the end she saw I was not buying shit, she got pretty annoyed and cut it fast in a "ok thanks for coming. bye" way and I left with all my money and a tentpole on my pants.

never seen anything like that before. they do use hot girls to sell stuff, but that was way too obvious.
San Diego is NOTORIOUS for this!

At malls and kiosks, you'll see tons of attractive European immigrant chicks. They're not as "friendly" as you described, but it's obvious they're hired to lure suckers in. No customer service skills whatsoever, though.

Down near the border, at a huge outdoor outlet mall, they hire attractive chicks from Tijuana to work in the perfume, jewelry, and clothing stores. They have absolutely no sense of sales, or customer service.

It's pretty annoying.

When I used to work at a department store in college, an amazing amount of creepy ass guys would come in asking me about the girls I worked with (they were all 9s or higher and anyone over 40 was a milf) I eventually started scouting for them and would send some over and split the commission on anything they would sell (and man were they great selling to these guys)
Nothing wrong with seperating a sucker from their money.

that's really the only power chicks have over guys: their looks. so i can't blame them for using it.

The last time I remember this working on me was in high school when some cute brunette selling baked goods for her drama extracurricular sold me a muffin. I knew it was happening but it was only a $1.50 and that muffin was pretty good anyway.

Admittedly I'm probably exactly the kind of beta loser who would fall for this hook, line, and sinker but I think being aware of that makes me more sensitive to spotting when its employed against me. I'm not quite so thirsty that a woman's attention is worth whatever shitty product she's trying to peddle me so unless its a $1 chocolate bar you can fuck off with that shit.

Women know how to work men. Nothing new here.

If you think of them like bartenders, waitresses, and strippers, you never have a problem telling them "no."

Kardashians outer self (325 lb. Bearded man) and inner self (110 lb. Blond girl) are arguing again. Quick! Someone get vroomy and Bobby in here for a "lolly" party so Kardashians can stay with his girlie side....
His gimmick is more annoying than McGOAT trolls IMO.

Back