hot chicks trying to talk you into buy stuff

I've never seen anything that obvious up here in Canada, but it's pretty common to see hot 18-25 year olds working at kiosks in malls, flirting with guys all the time. It used to just be kiosks that sell female beauty products like creams, etc, but now it's everything.

I had a girl use one of those 4 sided nail buffer block things that make your nails shiny and smooth. She's being really touchy, making tons of eye contact and when she finishes she's like, "look at how smooth and shiny your nails are, your girlfriend would love to have one of these". I was like "what if I was single?". She pauses... "your mom would also love it". I thought about saying "what if I don't have a mother?" but I didn't want to make her feel like complete dirt, so I just said "no thanks, but is there a store around here that sells sandpaper so I can make my nails look manly again?" She just kind of had this dejected look on her face, like it was the first time somebody had ever said no to her.

Honestly, I find these type of tactics sleazy by the owners, and I put women like slutty saleswomen, bartenders, waitresses, etc maybe 1 rung above strippers. At least strippers aren't really lying to themselves about their tactics or intentions. The others, just whoring themselves out while peddling some junk, just with a tiny bit of clothing on.

Probably more than one guy really. Was a troll account here before that was like 3 mods and some other randoms controlling it.

All these "transgender" and "girl" ones are likely fake except for 2.
A good rule of thumb is to accept that any account that has to volunteer that it's operated by a girl is fake.

Kardashians outer self (325 lb. Bearded man) and inner self (110 lb. Blond girl) are arguing again. Quick! Someone get vroomy and Bobby in here for a "lolly" party so Kardashians can stay with his girlie side....
lol, well . . . i really have no romantic or sexual interest in men so, lol, no fighting going on inside
either way, i guess the boys will be devastated huh xD

One tried to talk me into buying an ipod and i was like nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

One tried to talk me into buying an ipod and i was like nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2zxxhzk.png

men r weakkk

I never understood the hot girl selling tactic,.... to be honest I find it very insulting, do you think Im such an idiot that I cannot see you are using a hot chick to trying to sell me?? I mean really?? is there people who fall for it??? Im sure there is, a lot of fucking guys who are not having sex out there but even for them i mean "dude you want to have sex, do you really think you are going to have sex because you buy from this chick" from any way you put it, its insulting, really, I just cant believe some guys would fall for something so obvious as that.

I understand about using attractive sales people, sure Ive done that myself in my work, but when the entire selling tactic is based on the "hot girl" for a shitty product, I dont know man, as I said I find it insulting and I would call an idiot anybody who falls for it

Last edited:
I used to get hot chicks trying to get cocaine for them. Pretty standard working the door at a club though.

Dude, there is a saying that says "sex sells" for a reason, from prostitutes selling their asses to hot executive women selling insurance the moves are always the same, thats why salesforce is almost full of hot ass chicks

She was probably trying to trick you about the price of the cream as well, the real price was probably 39€ and she said it was more so that you thought you were getting a killer deal and felt like you had to buy it

shit like this always reminds of...

Back