Horrible things you've done?

I really worry about the future of the country when the worst shit it's bored youth get up to seems to be pissing on things, throwing up on things, or putting shit in drinks. Fucking weaksauce. Where is your God Damn creativity?

We used to get drunk and swile random shit on the way home. Kind of like an impromptu treasure hunt.

We took road signs, construction signs, newspaper dispensers, satellite dishes, air conditioners from windows, lawn mowers, bikes etc...

That shit I legit feel bad about. Complete drunken asshole moves.

I was once taken to an island with my entire class and we had to fight to the death. Whoever won got to go back to the mainland and live out their life.

Was pretty sweet.

I pissed all over an ATM at a recent concert I attended. I must have had like 20 beers that night so I pissed like 5 or 6 times all over the buttons the money slot everything. Then me and my buddies watched from a distance as people were walking away from the machine wiping their hands on their pants. I felt like an asshole the next day but now that I think about it it was awesome and I cant wait to do it again.

We used to get drunk and swile random shit on the way home. Kind of like an impromptu treasure hunt.

We took road signs, construction signs, newspaper dispensers, satellite dishes, air conditioners from windows, lawn mowers, bikes etc...

That shit I legit feel bad about. Complete drunken asshole moves.

My brother and I stole a Fatality sign from a street light where someone died in a car accident and gave it to my other brother for christmas this year. I felt kinda bad afterwards cause somebody died there, sorta like stealing a gravestone.

I broke into cars and houses and stole things.Stole things from people(some that were my friends).I feel like a fucking d*ck now.And I did it just for money.

Slept with 2 of my best friends sisters
Slept with 2 of my wife's sisters (before we were together)

fffuuuuccckkkkk

to make a long story short:

in high school my buddies and i went to the local amusement park. there was a bunch of traffic at the exit to get there. at about two-hundred feet in front of us, we spot this dude checking underneath his hood for the problem.

we had gone to mcdonalds earlier, and we had a cheeseburger left. my friend dared me to hit the guy with it. i didn't hesitate for a second, and yelled at the guy. when he turned around, i hit him right on the chest. the top-half of the burger fell and the ketchup and mustard smeared down his shirt. my friends started laughing their ass off, and it only got funnier when the dude tried to run after us. after about thirty seconds of running, the guy gave up.

the only thing i can say is that i was sixteen, lol.

Hahaha I love that story. I remembered that from Equus' "I'm an Asshole" thread.

I've done three things in my 37 years that I'm ashamed of. But, I won't post any of them on here.

I've done three things in my 37 years that I'm ashamed of. But, I won't post any of them on here.

84889709_disapoint_gif.gif

Is one of them the reason for those dubs?

My brother and I stole a Fatality sign from a street light where someone died in a car accident and gave it to my other brother for christmas this year. I felt kinda bad afterwards cause somebody died there, sorta like stealing a gravestone.

I just feel bad about the valuable shit.

We didn't even use or sell the stuff. We either tissed it at the end of the night our hung onto it as a souvenir

i didnt feel bad about this but i guess i should have...
Was at an aquarium with the gf at the time and these two kids were running around acting like animals pushing people out of the way and screaming when they wouldnt move for them all while their dick head dad talked on his "im awesome" bluetooth off to the side, well the one part of the aquarium has a revolving door and the little boy who was about 10 ended up entering right behind me so i start walking and about halfway through leave my backfoot behind so it stops the door and the kid slammed face first into it... his dad had to actually get off the phone and deal with his kids so it was a win win for everyone involved...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back