Horrible things you've done?

On the subject of piss . . . I have a terrible habit of peeing in cups and bottles. I also drink a lot of tea (which is why there are so many cups around). You know where this is going. The other night I had a cup of green tea. Finished it, apparently pissed in the cup, and forgot. Took a sip. No big deal. Actually tasted interesting.

Toilet shortage where you from?

To steer this away from the piss. I know a guy who stole his mothers wallet while visiting her(he was 19 and had moved out like 6 months before) and used her rent money on drugs and booze, his mother had to sell her vintage sofas for the rent. He got away with it. I've seen that same guy kick a dog in front of a store just because.

i threw a hamburger at a guy when his car was broken down on the side of the freeway.

That reminds me of my mate,we were driving past a road sweeper busy sweeping up,when he crunched his coke can up,threw it at him and told him to be a good boy and pick it up.

To steer this away from the piss. I know a guy who stole his mothers wallet while visiting her(he was 19 and had moved out like 6 months before) and used her rent money on drugs and booze, his mother had to sell her vintage sofas for the rent. He got away with it. I've seen that same guy kick a dog in front of a store just because.

Everyone kicks dogs when there tied up in front of shops,it's part of human nature

I sold rocks to my friends at school. They said the quality looked good.

30252123950049280.jpg

I picked on a kid with Down Syndrome in the 4th grade...simply because the cool kids did it. 25 years later I still haven't forgiven myself for it.

i threw a hamburger at a guy when his car was broken down on the side of the freeway.

A bum asked me for change when I had a pocketful of coins. Instead of just handing it over I just tossed it all in the air and said "you're welcome"

A bum asked me for change when I had a pocketful of coins. Instead of just handing it over I just tossed it all in the air and said "you're welcome"

That's kind of a dick thing. Are you confessing, or bragging? Did it make you feel bad?

When I was in high school I thought it would be hilarious to shit down the slide at Burger King. So yeah I did

I begin my narrative from the Korova, where the boys and myself sit around drinking. When we left the bar, we went on a crime spree that involved mugging, robbery, a gang fight, auto theft, breaking and entering, and rape. The last of these crimes is particularly brutal. We travelled to the countryside with our stolen Pantera, break into a cottage and beat up the man inside before raping his wife while making him watch. We then headed back to the Korova, where we fought with each other. Myself, who loves classical music, became angry at John when John mocks an opera that I like. So I punch John in the face, which prompts the others to turn against me. The next time we went out, we broke into an old woman’s house. She calls the police, and before I can get away, John hits me in the eye with a chain and runs away with the others. The police apprehend me and take me to the station, where I later learned that the woman I beat and raped during the earlier robbery has died.

I was is sentenced to fourteen years in prison. At first, prison is difficult for me. The guards are merciless and oppressive, and several of the other prisoners wanted to rape me. After a few years, though, prison life becomes easier. I befriend the prison chaplain, who notices my interest in the Bible. The chaplain lets me read in the chapel while listening to classical music, and I pored over the Old Testament, delighting in the sex, drinking, and fighting I find in its pages.

One day, after fighting with and killing a cellmate, I was selected as the first candidate for an experimental treatment called Ludovico’s Technique, a form of brainwashing that incorporates associative learning. After being injected with a substance that makes me dreadfully sick, the doctors force me to watch exceedingly violent movies. In this way, I come to associate violence with the nausea and headaches I experience from the shot. The process takes two weeks to complete, after which the mere thought of violence has the power to make me ill. As an unintended consequence of the treatment, I can no longer enjoy classical music, which I have always associated with violence. This side effect doesn’t bother the State, which considers my successful treatment a victory for law and order and plans to implement it on a large scale.

After two years in prison, I was released, a harmless human being incapable of vicious acts. Soon, however, I find I'm not only harmless but also defenseless, as my earlier victims begin to take revenge on me. My old friend John and an old enemy named Trevorboy are both police officers now, and they take the opportunity to settle old scores. They drove me to a field in the country, beat me, and leave me in the rain. Looking for charity, I wander to a nearby cottage and knock on the door, begging for help. The man living there lets me in and gives me food and a room for the night. I recognize him from two years ago as the man whose wife I raped, but the man does not recognize me, as I wore a mask that night. I learn later in the night that the man’s wife died of shock shortly after being raped.

This man, F. Smith, is a political dissident. When he hears my story, he thinks he can use me to incite public outrage against the State. He and three of his colleagues develop a plan for me to make several public appearances. I, however, am tired of being exploited for other people’s schemes. I berate the men, which arouses the suspicion of F. Smith, who still remembers the strange language spoken by the teenagers who raped his wife. Based on F. Smith’s suspicion, the men change their plans. They lock me in an apartment and blast classical music through the wall, hoping to drive me to suicide so they can blame the government.

I do, in fact, hurl myself out of an attic window, but the fall doesn’t kill me. While I lie in the hospital, unconscious, a political struggle ensues, but the current administration survives. State doctors undo Ludovico’s Technique and restore my old vicious self in exchange for my endorsement. Back to normal, I assembles a new gang and engage in the same behavior as I had before prison, but I soon begin to tire of a life of violence. After running into his old friend Jake, who is now married and living a normal life, I decide that such a life is what he wants for myself. As I write this my thoughts are of my future son.

That's kind of a dick thing. Are you confessing, or bragging? Did it make you feel bad?

I guess confessing but I didn't really feel bad. The bum was there everyday and he was pretty annoying.

I'm pretty sure he used to break into cars on campus to get change he saw in the ash tray. He was a crack head.

The same bum used to do side work for a pizza place on campus. One night we were walking by the pizza place and saw him in the basement. My one buddy closed the door on him and put a cement plant pot on top of the door.

It was hilarious.

I begin my narrative from the Korova, where the boys and myself sit around drinking. When we left the bar, we went on a crime spree that involved mugging, robbery, a gang fight, auto theft, breaking and entering, and rape. The last of these crimes is particularly brutal. We travelled to the countryside with our stolen Pantera, break into a cottage and beat up the man inside before raping his wife while making him watch. We then headed back to the Korova, where we fought with each other. Myself, who loves classical music, became angry at John when John mocks an opera that I like. So I punch John in the face, which prompts the others to turn against me. The next time we went out, we broke into an old woman’s house. She calls the police, and before I can get away, John hits me in the eye with a chain and runs away with the others. The police apprehend me and take me to the station, where I later learned that the woman I beat and raped during the earlier robbery has died....

Ah yes, Full Metal Jacket; great flick.

This one time, I was born.

Pinnacle of Idiocy, stealing from your own mother.

Gina Carano only seemed to have enjoyed fighting when she was the one doing the beatdown. Getting a good pummeling simply made her lose her taste for the sport...especially since she can now capitalize on her fame and make money in otherways...continuing fighting, she runs the risk of losing her much heralded looks, and thus, her potential for making money that she probably could never make in the fight game.

Back