Hoping Gus doesn't look past Rumble

Dustin925

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I don't want him to be talking all the smack on Jones and then just lose to Rumble like Phil did. Granted, Gus is like 1000 times better than Phil nowadays, but Rumble most definitely has the potential to shut him down.

I don't want him to be talking all the smack on Jones and then just lose to Rumble like Phil did. Granted, Gus is like 1000 times better than Phil nowadays, but Rumble most definitely has the potential to shut him down.

Gus is humble, not even in his nature. Gus is a real person, he is thinking about AJ...Gus problem is how he lost the rematch due to injury and the way Jones made it hard for Gus to get a rematch.

Doesn't matter how seriously Gus takes the fight. AJ is going to tag him early, gus will recover, and then AJ spends the rest of the fight wrestle fucking him. It'll be a boring fight outside of the first round but AJ wins this fight 4 out of 5 times.

Gus will then fight DC mid year and he'll have the best fight of his career and win.

AJ will fight Jon and Jones will stop him impressively.

Next year's NYE show will feature Jones/Gus II where Jones eeks out another victory in a five round war. Brutal fight that will send Gus into a career downward spiral.

They'll fight a third time long after their primes when the belts and the fame have long faded away.

Rumble is going under everyone radar and it will take one punch to change everything.

He won't. Dude's humble and a true professional he won't overlook an opponent

Hopefully not; I doubt it. Many fans - at least 'round these parts - seem to be overlooking Rumble though.

He's definitely not.

Just trying to create some buzz around the eventual remath.

If he is... He will soon be looking up at rumble... Barely conscious

Gus will breeze past Rumble. I dont think it will be competitive.

Doesn't matter how seriously Gus takes the fight. AJ is going to tag him early, gus will recover, and then AJ spends the rest of the fight wrestle fucking him. It'll be a boring fight outside of the first round but AJ wins this fight 4 out of 5 times.

Gus will then fight DC mid year and he'll have the best fight of his career and win.

Next year's NYE show will feature Jones/Gus II where Jones eeks out another victory in a five round war. Brutal fight that will send Gus into a career downward spiral.

They'll fight a third time long after their primes when the belts and the fame have long faded away.

Please tell me you're a betting man.

I actually believe you

Rumble is going to be the second toughest fight of Gustafsson's career, even if he (Rumble) loses. I would put money on Rumble over any of Gus's previous opponents with the obvious exception of Jones.

The fans are more likely to overlook Rumble than Gus.

I honestly think GUS makes it look easy. One of those fights where the killer gets tamed. I just feel it.

And I want Rumble to win, so he can fight Jones.

I don't think there is a chance in hell anyone would look past AJ at this point.

yeah definitely. gonna be a huge bummer for me if he loses to rumble, i really want that rematch against jones

Wut?

Who has Gus beaten again?

You have to be incredible stupid and blind if you can't understand that Gustafsson is on another level than Phil Davis now.

Gus is humble, not even in his nature. Gus is a real person, he is thinking about AJ...Gus problem is how he lost the rematch due to injury and the way Jones made it hard for Gus to get a rematch.

Gus already talked trash about jones regarding the fight. He already thinks he's next for a title shot disregarding rumble which may be the greatest error of his career.

You have to be incredible stupid and blind if you can't understand that Gustafsson is on another level than Phil Davis now.

The blind have seen 1 less top ten win than I have form Gus, cause he has only had the 1. The blind have seen Gus beat as many top fighters as I have. None. They did miss his losses though.

He barely fights, and when he does he makes sure it isnt against top 10 guys. Phil doesnt always look awesome because he has fought a bunch of top 10 and top 5 guys. Gus doesnt fight anybody. He tried like hell to duck rumble.

Back