Hoping Gus doesn't look past Rumble

Thread full of Jones fans wanting to rationalize rooting for Rumble, bottom line, Neither Jones nor his fans want to fight Gus again, the giant Swede makes them nervous.

What's diggem going to do when Alex beats Rumble? That dude is creepy obsessed with Gustafsson :D

are you friggin kidding? the old russian is a can nowadays, but manuwa is a super dangerous fight for ANY fighter. Strong up and comer with grenades in his hands.

either Gus or Rumble are hell of a lot competitive against jones than DC.

The sarcasm eludes you. My point was neither of those guys are top contenders and are not even close.

The blind have seen 1 less top ten win than I have form Gus, cause he has only had the 1. The blind have seen Gus beat as many top fighters as I have. None. They did miss his losses though.

He barely fights, and when he does he makes sure it isnt against top 10 guys. Phil doesnt always look awesome because he has fought a bunch of top 10 and top 5 guys. Gus doesnt fight anybody. He tried like hell to duck rumble.

Yeah right intetersting opinions. Fun fact is Cormier had like 5 top 10 fights (HW+LHW) and he did not even remotely match up against Jones the way Gus did. (Even JBJ himself talked about Gus being the harder fight on the FOX 1 interview post fight).
So having one or two more top 10 wins don

Thread full of Jones fans wanting to rationalize rooting for Rumble, bottom line, Neither Jones nor his fans want to fight Gus again, the giant Swede makes them nervous.

Fact.

duck.jpg

Painfully obvious.

I'm a Jones fan and I'm pretty confident Jones will win against Gus if they fight again.

i think it was a mistake to have the 2 fight each other - it will leave jones without an opponent after he fights the winner.

i think rumble and gus are legit contenders - i don't see how rumble wins, but he is capable of taking it to jones.

Don't think he's looking past anyone.

Yeah right intetersting opinions. Fun fact is Cormier had like 5 top 10 fights (HW+LHW) and he did not even remotely match up against Jones the way Gus did. (Even JBJ himself talked about Gus being the harder fight on the FOX 1 interview post fight).
So having one or two more top 10 wins don

Back