Hoping Gus doesn't look past Rumble

So only Gus has improved and Davis has not or cannot improve? great logic there.

From what we've seen it's fairly obvious Gus has evolved way more than Davis.

Gus has no top 10 wins. If Gus had fought the guys that Phil has we wouldnt be talking about Gus right now.

See my post above yours.

That's a #4 win.

I don't know if Manuwa was top 10, but he was probably around there somewhere.

He's the only one give Jones a close fight but that doesn't count as a tough fight like Phil Davis has had the last year :D

in 3 weeks he'll win against Rumble and you'll probably be trying to shit on that win as well.

Doesn't matter how seriously Gus takes the fight. AJ is going to tag him early, gus will recover, and then AJ spends the rest of the fight wrestle fucking him. It'll be a boring fight outside of the first round but AJ wins this fight 4 out of 5 times.

Gus will then fight DC mid year and he'll have the best fight of his career and win.

AJ will fight Jon and Jones will stop him impressively.

Next year's NYE show will feature Jones/Gus II where Jones eeks out another victory in a five round war. Brutal fight that will send Gus into a career downward spiral.

They'll fight a third time long after their primes when the belts and the fame have long faded away.

I admire the specificity of your predictions.

Doesn't matter how seriously Gus takes the fight. AJ is going to tag him early, gus will recover, and then AJ spends the rest of the fight wrestle fucking him. It'll be a boring fight outside of the first round but AJ wins this fight 4 out of 5 times.

Gus will then fight DC mid year and he'll have the best fight of his career and win.

AJ will fight Jon and Jones will stop him impressively.

Next year's NYE show will feature Jones/Gus II where Jones eeks out another victory in a five round war. Brutal fight that will send Gus into a career downward spiral.

They'll fight a third time long after their primes when the belts and the fame have long faded away.

gus is like the only man to stuff like 5 or so jon jones take downs yet Anthony rumble johnson is gonna wrestle fuck him:redface:

dont even get me started on gus's superior striking technique,speed,angles and footwork

Rumble has looked like a fuckin' machine since his return to the UFC. I'm sure Gus has noticed and isn't taking him lightly.

Overlooking Rumble at this point in his career would be a massive failure of judgment. I have difficulty believing that anyone required to fight him in a cage would take him lightly, but the world is full of strange things and foolish people.

doesn't matter how seriously gus takes the fight. Aj is going to tag him early, gus will recover, and then aj spends the rest of the fight wrestle fucking him. It'll be a boring fight outside of the first round but aj wins this fight 4 out of 5 times.

Gus will then fight dc mid year and he'll have the best fight of his career and win.

Aj will fight jon and jones will stop him impressively.

Next year's nye show will feature jones/gus ii where jones eeks out another victory in a five round war. Brutal fight that will send gus into a career downward spiral.

#truth

Witty post about Jones = overlooking his next opponent. You guys are really dumb.

Do people really want to see Rumble win so he can take on Jones? Rumble lost to Koscheck by RNC how is he going to deal with Jones on the ground? Jones will slaughter Rumble if they were to fight.

Gus vs Jones is the fight most sane people want to see.

Gus has no top 10 wins. If Gus had fought the guys that Phil has we wouldnt be talking about Gus right now.

That is very true. Gus has only fought 2 top guys and LOST to both of them.

gustafsson-landing-uppercut-on-jon-jones-in-clinch-gif.gif

fc141agustkovmat.gif

1-1.gif

Do people really want to see Rumble win so he can take on Jones? Rumble lost to Koscheck by RNC how is he going to deal with Jones on the ground? Jones will slaughter Rumble if they were to fight.

Gus vs Jones is the fight most sane people want to see.

Rumble starved himself to make MW. Rumble smashed HW Arlovsky recently.
Gus got choked out by Phil Davis. Rumble made Phil look like he seen a ghost.

We already seen Gus on his best day and he lost to Jones on his worst day. I don't care to see Gus lose against Jones again.

No more gimme fights for Gus.

Rumble starved himself to make MW. Rumble smashed HW Arlovsky recently.
Gus got choked out by Phil Davis. Rumble made Phil look like he seen a ghost.

We already seen Gus on his best day and he lost to Jones on his worst day. I don't care to see Gus lose against Jones again.

No more gimme fights for Gus.

We're gonna have to put you on suicide watch when Gus beats Rumble, some hardcore delusion going on here.

either way, winner of the fight is deserving of a JJ fight, and either will do better than DC. Both big men that wont have too much reach issues.

I recognize Jones who beat Gus....but who are those other two dudes Gus was fighting? They are barely even known.

That explains your silly thoughts. You barely know MMA at all.

We're gonna have to put you on suicide watch when Gus beats Rumble, some hardcore delusion going on here.

Gus just has a fight resume that is lacking top wins and fighters. Rumble is not one of those no names or ready for retirement.

Gus just has a fight resume that is lacking top wins and fighters. Rumble is not one of those no names or ready for retirement.

So when he beats him, will you shut up about "not having top wins"? No, you won't. Gus was either lucky or Rumble "never that good". You're a delusional kid that hates Gus. You won't ever change your mind.

I recognize Jones who beat Gus....but who are those other two dudes Gus was fighting? They are barely even known.

are you friggin kidding? the old russian is a can nowadays, but manuwa is a super dangerous fight for ANY fighter. Strong up and comer with grenades in his hands.

either Gus or Rumble are hell of a lot competitive against jones than DC.

Back