Hope Pacquiao is training hard

I lost it for Pac when he made the paying crowd, his fans, wait while he finished watching a fucking basketball game before the Bradley fight. I could never imagine Floyd doing some bullshit like that.

I lost it for Pac when he made the paying crowd, his fans, wait while he finished watching a fucking basketball game before the Bradley fight. I could never imagine Floyd doing some bullshit like that.

Your joking right? Floyd routinely shows up hours late for promotions and press conferences...

Not a big deal either way but let's be honest here...

Your joking right? Floyd routinely shows up hours late for promotions and press conferences...

dude..it's a self centered thing to do no debate.

can you imagine going to a concert & having to wait a extra 20 to 30 minutes to see the headlining act cause the lead singer is in his dressing room watching a nfl game that went into overtime???

can you imagine going to a concert & having to wait a extra 20 to 30 minutes to see the headlining act cause the lead singer is in his dressing room watching a nfl game that went into overtime???

I'm not debating that...I'm challenging the premise that "floyd would never do a thing like that."

pac.gensan.training.130925.01.330w.jpg

pac.gensan.training.130925.02.500w.jpg

pac.gensan.training.130925.04.350w.jpg

full article
http://philboxing.com/news/story-87337.html

Manny looks awesome in the first pic but I reckon he doesn't have much fight left in him. He should fight for two more years max and retire.

I've been to see the modern version of Guns and Roses live.

A mere 20-30 minute delay would have been a god send...

Pac got karma'd when he did that. He needs to take things more seriously, including his current preparations vs Rios.

Press conferences and promotions =/= the actual goddamned fight

Yes Mayweather operates on his own time, but he doesn't pull shenanigans like that on fight night.

the fight is still two months away and he just started his camp not to long ago... Brandon has never had stamina problems. Does anyone follow Rios on Facebook?? He seems like a really cool dude. When he is not training, he is doing some sort of charity work.. I actually recommend following him

the fight is still two months away and he just started his camp not to long ago... Brandon has never had stamina problems. Does anyone follow Rios on Facebook?? He seems like a really cool dude. When he is not training, he is doing some sort of charity work.. I actually recommend following him

A lot of guys haven't forgiven him for his shot at Roachs mental illness.

A lot of guys haven't forgiven him for his shot at Roachs mental illness.

yeah that was a low blow... Mexicans are harsh like that, get over it. I have never met Fred but Ive heard stories about that mofo.

yeah that was a low blow... Mexicans are harsh like that, get over it. I have never met Fred but Ive heard stories about that mofo.

Get over it? I was just saying. I don't give a flying fuck about two people I never met insulting each other.

I just hope to see a good fight.

Get over it? I was just saying. I don't give a flying fuck about two people I never met insulting each other.

that comment was directed to the people that are still butt hurt over that shit.

Parkinson's is not a mental illness, you dolt.

"Later, thinking and behavioral problems may arise, with dementia commonly occurring in the advanced stages of the disease, whereas depression is the most common psychiatric symptom. Other symptoms include sensory, sleep and emotional problems. "

You'll say its auto immune I guess. If it affects your central nervous system which it does and leads to this then good for you.

Back