Hope Pacquiao is training hard

"Later, thinking and behavioral problems may arise, with dementia commonly occurring in the advanced stages of the disease, whereas depression is the most common psychiatric symptom. Other symptoms include sensory, sleep and emotional problems. "

You'll say its auto immune I guess. If it affects your central nervous system which it does and leads to this then good for you.

What you're describing are possible symptoms and complications of the disease. Read the page you got the quote from and this should be QUITE easy to grasp. HIV patients can get depression, dementia etc too, due to the virus's ability to cross the blood-brain barrier - that OBVIOUSLY does not mean HIV is a mental illness.

If Pac doesn't destroy Rios he is officially finished. Rios is not very good at all. He got exposed long ago by Richar Abril as nothing more than a flat footed brawler and the Alvarado fights have shown nothing to change that opinion.

Same Rios that lost to Abril and got a gift from the jugges? Brandon Rios? Please, are u trying to be funny?

fighter of the decade manny pacquiao, determined to regain his stature as an elite fighter, began intense training at his general santos gym on thursday for his showdown against the young and exciting brandon “bam bam” bios in macau on nov. 24.

Pacquiao didn’t wait for the arrival of celebrated trainer freddie roach or strength and conditioning coach justin fortune, with whom the filipino ring icon has renewed ties after roach fired alex ariza, to begin sparring.

Roach is expected to arrive in boxingscene.com/manila on tuesday after he works the corner of puerto rico’s miguel cottto, who faces delvin rodriguez of the dominican republic in orlando, florida on saturday, while fortune is expected two days earlier.

Abs-cbn reporter dyan castilljo told the manila standard that pacquiao sparred two rounds, with undefeated ghana welterweight champion fredrick lawson, the former olympian and two more rounds with philippine middleweight champion marlon alta., in his general santos gym thursday.

It was the first time that pacquiao has started sparring this early in his preparation for a fight and provided proof of his determination to prove he is still a force to reckon with in the welterweight division, despite back-to-back losses to timothy bradley last june and juan manuel marquez, in whose hands he suffered a crushing sixth-round knockout.

Pacquiao went jogging at 5:30 a.m., before showing up early in the gym for his workout.

Castillejo said pacquiao told her he wants to have different combinations, be unpredictable and keep rios guessing when they clash at the cotai arena in macau in a wbo international welterweight title fight

http://www.boxingscene.com/brandon-rios-on-sparring-pacquiao-answering-critics--70220

On Wednesday afternoon, Rios (31-1-1, 23 KO’s) could be found sparring a total of ten rounds with prospects Karim “KC” Martinez and Rashad Hughes inside of his trainer Robert Garcia’s personal gym.

The action was brisk and physical, as Rios continues honing his skills ahead of what many consider to be an uphill battle against one of this generation’s finest pugilists.

More than anything, Rios seems to appreciate how he is progressing at this stage of camp.

“It was very good,” stated the bombastic 27-year old of his work. “I felt very good today. I felt more loose. I felt better than I did the last couple of sparrings. Today I felt really good.”

Asked what in particular he may be looking to refine while in the trenches, Rios was straightforward when admitting that the look of a southpaw is something new to him.

“I’m trying to get used to fighting a lefty,” Rios said bluntly. “I’ve never been used to sparring a lefty, but I think I’m getting used to it more and more. I think by the end of the camp I’ll be really, really good on sparring lefties.”

With his non-stop movement and sharp and powerful punches that come from a variety of angles, Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38 KO’s) isn’t considered your average southpaw, however.

That fact is something that Rios doesn’t seem too concerned with.

“That’s ok,” Rios replied. “He probably is, but I don’t give a f***. And I’m different than the average fighter that they give me credit for. I do move my head, I do come in and I’m very aggressive but I’m smart and I don’t get hit a lot. It’s alright.”

“Those are the critics that are always going to talk sh*t, saying that I’m a tune up fight for Pacquiao or to get him back in the rankings,” Rios remarked. “But I aint nobody’s tune-up fight. I aint no tune-up fight and I aint no punching bag. They’re going to find [out] something different.”

My favorite part of nearly every Pacman column Boxing Scene posts starts with "Fighter of the Decade Manny Pacquiao"

My favorite part of nearly every Pacman column Boxing Scene posts starts with "Fighter of the Decade Manny Pacquiao"

You'd also better remember that Marquez is officially the Champion of the Decade, having won the title by knocking out Pacquiao.

You've got to love the alphabet soup organisations right?

This fight has a PBF/Gatti kind of feel to it.

Manny is looking pretty sharp here. I think that rest was good for him. Looks intense and I like seeing him work on that jab.

Back