Hope Pacquiao is training hard

Bam Bam is going to look like a stroke victim after this fight.

For those who have some knowledge in this area, is Alex Ariza considered a good s&c coach? Does he know his stuff?

I cannot remember the forum but they were cutting him up pretty bad. I just chalk it up to anonymous internet guys being jelly.

Brandon got rid of Angel - something about angel pricing himself out (what I read). IMO Angel is the better S&C coach despite his shady past.

And you notice how more subdued Alex seems to be-he's on a short lease in the camp from what I've read.

also, watch any of his clips he loves to say, "That's it, I like it" when his fighters are working hard.

Cannot deny he was a big part of Manny moving up and being successful as he moved up in weight.

I think Bam Bam will give manny a hard time as long as the fight lasts - I do believe people will be surprised with Brandon.

Rios needs a KO. Asia giving it to Pac.

It's not completely out of the questions after KO like the one manny was a victim of. Not likely but there is the possibility; since Rios is a tough motherfucker, coming to fight, and hits pretty hard and can take it.

PACQUIAO WORKING HARD AT THE WILD CARD GYM IN GENSAN (Exclusive Photos)

By Rich Mazon
PhilBoxing.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2013

Pacquiao has been doing his various conditioning exercises and mitt work with longtime friends and assistant trainers, Buboy Fernandez and Nonoy Neri in the brand new gym that just opened this April. The eight division titlist starts the day with a morning jog at around five and then spends at least three hours in the afternoon in the facility to complete his day.
pac.gensan.training.130925.01.330w.jpg

pac.gensan.training.130925.02.500w.jpg

pac.gensan.training.130925.04.350w.jpg

full article
http://philboxing.com/news/story-87337.html

Rios via Decision , i'm so confident i will put all my vCash on it haha

Theres no way people could think Rios has a chance. Pac dos not lose to guys who come after him. He just doesn't.

I bet as Ariza is working eith Rios I bet he thinks to him self oh man this dude gon get wreeeeecked.

I want Rios to win so the Pacquiao era can finally end and PBF can keep whooping ass.:icon_lol:

I'm not impressed by that clip.. JMM and Pac have both been recorded strength training with a lot more intensity... If you can talk and joke, you aren't going as hard as you can...

Being unable to talk isn't indicative of an unsuccessful training program. Him hitting the bag with a baseball bat looks to me as if its training to increase rate of force development. Hitting it as fast as possible is the goal, not to do it as fast as possible until you run out of breath and start slowing down.

Theres no way people could think Rios has a chance. Pac dos not lose to guys who come after him. He just doesn't.

That's what I'm saying man, I enjoy both fighters. I just don't see this ending anyway but Pacquiao standing over him. Then again Pacquiao haven't stopped a fighter in 3 years I think.

Being unable to talk isn't indicative of an unsuccessful training program. Him hitting the bag with a baseball bat looks to me as if its training to increase rate of force development. Hitting it as fast as possible is the goal, not to do it as fast as possible until you run out of breath and start slowing down.

true

although I think other exercises could probably accomplish that a little better than swinging a baseball bat that probably weighs between 24 and 30 oz

true

although I think other exercises could probably accomplish that a little better than swinging a baseball bat that probably weighs between 24 and 30 oz

It's seems to me to be a variation of the old chopping wood or sledge on a tire exercise.

That's what I'm saying man, I enjoy both fighters. I just don't see this ending anyway but Pacquiao standing over him. Then again Pacquiao haven't stopped a fighter in 3 years I think.

He's not fighting slow old men; granted Rios is not world beater but he is young, hungry, strong, decent punching, and putting the work in he needs to.

Part of Manny going up and being successful was the S & C program he was on.

I do believe Rios is going to give manny a better fight than anyone, outside of JMM. It may not be the nice counter punching of JMM but he is going to be game and will make Manny work harder than he has against someone not named JMM.

He's not fighting slow old men; granted Rios is not world beater but he is young, hungry, strong, decent punching, and putting the work in he needs to.
Part of Manny going up and being successful was the S & C program he was on.

I do believe Rios is going to give manny a better fight than anyone, outside of JMM. It may not be the nice counter punching of JMM but he is going to be game and will make Manny work harder than he has against someone not named JMM.

But Rios was all those things at sub 140. I don't think this weight class will favor him or his style. Pacquiao has been fighting at 147 for a while and shown he belongs there. This is a tough fight for Rios to take for his first fight at WW.

I bet as Ariza is working eith Rios I bet he thinks to him self oh man this dude gon get wreeeeecked.

this...

He has seen the real deal up close for years.

freddie will love it that pac is going to take out another of garcia's fighters, probably put him on the shelf for awhile like he did margorito. garcia's apology for that mocking video was lame as. donaire, now this, tough yr for his stable of fighters!

Back