International Hong Kong grounds all flights as protest paralyzes airport. China threatens no mercy.

Chinese power is over-rated. At the end of the day, they need Japanese and Western markets , and technology. If they could indigenously develop cutting edge tech and competitive commercial tech, they wouldn't need to steal Western tech and demand Western and Japanese firms agree to technology transfer. Even Russia is more advanced than them on defense tech

So implement export controls and choke off all access to the materials, machinery, equipment, software and services of these firms and you will likely set their high tech ambitions back by decades. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to deny them microchips when such a significant percentage of US semiconductor revenue is through Chinese sales. They already find it nearly impossible to "reverse engineer" American industrial tech, blocking them from the chipmaker's suppliers would put nails in coffins to being able to raise their own industry.

320px-Applied_Materials_Inc._Logo.svg.png

320px-ASML_Holding_N.V._logo.svg.png

320px-KLA_Corp._logo.svg.png

320px-Lam_Research_logo.svg.png

320px-Tokyo_Electron_logo.svg.png

170629182543-01-xi-jinping-hong-kong-full-169.jpg

Who wanna test, y'all? C.C.P. aka Commu-nest y'all, guard your chest y'all, nothing can protect y'all... from buckshot(s) on down to the rest y'all, we running through your set y'all, fuck the US y'all, we be the best y'all yes yes y'all! Crack skulls North South East and West y'all, ready to wet y'all, place your bottom dollar bets y'all chest will become messed if you flex y'all, nevertheless y'all, lock it down with the full court press y'all.

Translation?

Many of us do not speak Ebonics.

Cucking to Xi ?
He's tying the Hong Kong issue to trade negotiations, probably intending to use it as bargaining chip. If Mango Mussolini gets the right concessions from China, he'd probably allow Winnie the Pooh to crush dissidents in the city without repercussion.

So implement export controls and choke off all access to the materials, machinery, equipment, software and services of these firms and you will likely set their high tech ambitions back by decades. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to deny them microchips when such a significant percentage of US semiconductor revenue is through Chinese sales. They already find it nearly impossible to "reverse engineer" American industrial tech, blocking them from the chipmaker's suppliers would put nails in coffins to being able to raise their own industry.

320px-Applied_Materials_Inc._Logo.svg.png

320px-ASML_Holding_N.V._logo.svg.png

320px-KLA_Corp._logo.svg.png

320px-Lam_Research_logo.svg.png

320px-Tokyo_Electron_logo.svg.png
Sounds good to me.

Our greedy capitalist class got us into this mess. Ever since Nixon welcomed China and opened up the West to it, every admin has been toeing the line. Short term greedy bastards vs. long term Chinese existentialists.

And lets not forget that traitor Bernard Schwartz , a big time Clinton donor whose Loral Space systems gave the Chinese the technology knowhow to make their ICBMs accurate. Schwartz should be spending life behind bars, right next to Bill, along with the State Dept. officials who signed off on the tech transfer.

He's tying the Hong Kong issue to trade negotiations, probably intending to use it as bargaining chip. If Mango Mussolini gets the right concessions from China, he'd probably allow Winnie the Pooh to crush dissidents in the city without repercussion.
Yeah, figured that. He thinks he can play the Chinese, but I doubt they will give him any sort of concession over this HK issue. They will make it look like they do, enabling him to boast how he extracted concessions.

Yeah, figured that. He thinks he can play the Chinese, but I doubt they will give him any sort of concession over this HK issue. They will make it look like they do, enabling him to boast how he extracted concessions.
I think it cheapens the struggle for rights and freedoms by connecting it with economic dispute. It sends the signal that Murica will let you get raped in the ass by authoritarian regimes as long as the price is right. Realistically, Murica has been doing this kind of shit for decades. Bad orange man is just doing what his predecessors did.

From the Xi's perspective, it will likely further reinforce that this was an Murican sponsored subversion as part of an overall conspiracy. That just might make him want to crush the Hong Kong protesters more.

Fuck me, just realized another wave of immigrants from Hong Kong will probably flood Vancouver in the next few years. Rent is gonna skyrocket again.

Sounds good to me.

Our greedy capitalist class got us into this mess. Ever since Nixon welcomed China and opened up the West to it, every admin has been toeing the line. Short term greedy bastards vs. long term Chinese existentialists.

And lets not forget that traitor Bernard Schwartz , a big time Clinton donor whose Loral Space systems gave the Chinese the technology knowhow to make their ICBMs accurate. Schwartz should be spending life behind bars, right next to Bill, along with the State Dept. officials who signed off on the tech transfer.

There's a reason I've always placed Applied Materials, KLA and LamR among the top ten US tech corporations. They get virtually no fanfare or headlines and don't reel in hundreds of billions, but the work they do is peel-your-face off cutting edge and fundamental to the entire technology sector on the whole. Every bit as indispensable as the likes of Intel, Qualcomm and Micron, just a different tier to making the modern world possible. Probably even more devastating in a trade war. Sundar Pichai (Google CEO) used to be an engineer at Applied.

There's a reason I've always placed Applied Materials, KLA and LamR among the top ten US tech corporations. They get virtually no fanfare or headlines and don't reel in hundreds of billions, but the work they do is peel-your-face off cutting edge and fundamental to the entire technology sector on the whole. Every bit as indispensable as the likes of Intel, Qualcomm and Micron, just a different tier to making the modern world possible. Probably even more devastating in a trade war. Sundar Pichai (Google CEO) used to be an engineer at Applied.
Great companies with dog shit stocks

In all honestly I'm taking my cues on this issue from you so count me as another one you've convinced.
Sounds good to me.

This is fun stuff, the CCP is nowhere to be found.

Samsung is actually in a perpetual battle for the No. 1 spot but they're considered an electronics hardware and equipment corporation (like Apple) rather than principally a semiconductor firm. They also mostly only produce DRAM and their semi sales over the last couple years have been temporarily inflated by a boom cycle in memory chips.

Everyone thinks of Intel as a PC processor business and that's certainly their bread-and-butter, but it dominates the global data center market to about the same degree and also power 95% of the world's top 500 highest performing supercomputers. TSMC does not design or engineer their own chips, they are a contract manufacturer.

Semis.png

Chinese expansionism , genocides and global hegemony is everyone's concerns.
China is a totalitarian state , spreading its tentacles everywhere. It's time the West quit putting short term capitalist gains ahead of the existential threat that is China.

whilst true those exact same hong kongers could very well be recruited by the greater chinese hegemony. as they ARE ethnic chinese.

hong kong is apart of china.

That tweet from Trump about setting up a personal meeting with Xi has to be a high level troll job. He puts China on blast and tarriffs the shit out of them and now he's publicly offering to give advice to Xi on how to handle his own country's affairs lol.

Many of us warned Hong Kong what would happen once they were "liberated" from British rule.

Now they learn. Pay attention, westerners. There is such a thing as learning too late.

They're right, its obviously not peaceful.

But the thing is I don't value law and order above everything else, especially not in the case of such an oppressive regime. You gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette. I like the laser pointer idea, police state thugs should be thankful for getting off so easily.

Everywhere there is a common theme, the police always support the elites to crush the common people.

Just so we are clear....

68629665_10220103652925285_8583263386802847744_n.jpg
Agreed on all counts. Good free thinking. You guys are breaking out of the conditioning. Proud to see it

Back