International Hong Kong grounds all flights as protest paralyzes airport. China threatens no mercy.

That was a long time ago.

It was a long time ago, and unfortunately for the Kongers they just aren't as important to the Chinese economy as they used to be.

When the agreement was signed Hongkong accounted for more than 1/4 of the Chinese economy... and now they they're less than 3%. The Chinese don't need to keep them happy anymore.

170629182543-01-xi-jinping-hong-kong-full-169.jpg

Who wanna test, y'all? C.C.P. aka Commu-nest y'all, guard your chest y'all, nothing can protect y'all... from buckshot(s) on down to the rest y'all, we running through your set y'all, fuck the US y'all, we be the best y'all yes yes y'all! Crack skulls North South East and West y'all, ready to wet y'all, place your bottom dollar bets y'all chest will become messed if you flex y'all, nevertheless y'all, lock it down with the full court press y'all.

As poor as the optics of that caravan is, did you see the Chinese riot police trying out their new crowd control pitchforks? For double the fun, I hear some of them are even electrified.

0_Chinese-police-show-off-a-new-crowd-cont.jpg

As poor as the optics of that caravan is, did you see the Chinese riot police trying out their new crowd control pitchforks? For double the fun, I hear some of them are even electrified.

0_Chinese-police-show-off-a-new-crowd-cont.jpg
Your post reminded me of news articles from the 1990s, which exposed a British company for selling electro-shock batons to China. Batons which likely were used to torture people.

Greedy capitalists , always putting profits above everything else. Western capitalist elites selling the rope the Chinese are using to undermine the West.

Last edited:
The protestors are now white supremacists sayeth the antifa left!

To sum it up......
The protestors wave the American flag
The protestors have signs that say they need the second amendment
The protestors flash the OK sign
The protestors spray Pepe the frog everywhere. And meme Pepe online
The protestors ask trump for help

So the American left lunatics have now decided the Hong Kong freedom protestors are fascists and have sided with the communist government.

Are we in some fuckin crazy world or what

Isn't Hong Kong the highest rent in the world?

Honest question: how can they pay for rent while protesting?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-china-promise-hong-kong-silence-trade-progress-cnn-2019-10

President Donald Trump has offered a muted response to the months-long protests that have rocked Hong Kong since June, and Trump's trade war with China may have been the reason.

In a June phone call with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Trump mentioned the political prospects of his Democratic rivals, former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Elizabeth Warren, and also promised to stay quiet the Hong Kong protests as long as trade talks progressed, CNN reported on Thursday, citing two people familiar with the conversation.

Good for the Hongkongers. They're doing it right. Standing up to China is a huge deal and it shows real moxie.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-china-promise-hong-kong-silence-trade-progress-cnn-2019-10

President Donald Trump has offered a muted response to the months-long protests that have rocked Hong Kong since June, and Trump's trade war with China may have been the reason.

of course Trump is staying silent on hong kong issue cause he sees nothing wrong in china government actions and probably would use the same tactics in USA if they were legal
Trump would send police to attack any democrats and media members tomorrow if he knew he could get away with it, just to silence them/stop having to deal with them

To sum it up......

So the American left lunatics have now decided the Hong Kong freedom protestors are fascists and have sided with the communist government.

Stop shoving propaganda down your own throat. This is about Hongkong standing up against a powerful authoritarian regime, which is lead by a man who cannot handle being made fun of, who decides his own rules, and calls for violence against people who disagree with him. That's what we're talking about. We're talking about Pooh.

Stop shoving propaganda down your own throat. This is about Hongkong standing up against a powerful authoritarian regime, which is lead by a man who cannot handle being made fun of, who decides his own rules, and calls for violence against people who disagree with him. That's what we're talking about. We're talking about Pooh.
Look up the articles. It’s leftist nonsense. I can provide when I get a free min

To sum it up......

yes. Did you just wake up? Clown world indeed.

In a June phone call with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Trump mentioned the political prospects of his Democratic rivals, former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Elizabeth Warren, and also promised to stay quiet the Hong Kong protests as long as trade talks progressed, CNN reported on Thursday, citing two people familiar with the conversation.

So he talked about important things with the leader of another world power. What an outrage.

Oh, and he put America's interests first again. Dammit..

I am still going with my original thinking, that China is not going to go in with troops / police and smash the protesters. That would be extremely damaging to the HK economy and image. They would do it if this were a city in China proper, cause the coverage would be muted and international media would not pay as much attention.

I hope you are right. My guess is that if this were almost any other Chinese city the issue would have been resolved one way or another already.

To sum it up......

From what I've seen, the extreme left always sides with the commies. Brutal dictatorships are what they mean by freedom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back