Honest opinions of joe rogan

I'm as liberal as they come when it comes to social policy. I'm live and let live but...
  1. I'm not using ridiculous pronouns.
  2. I don't want biological men in biological women's bathrooms
  3. I don't want biological men competing in biological women's sports
  4. I don't want to defund the police (but I sure wish they could do better across the board, particularly on race issues)
  5. I don't want people mail-in voting without having some proof as to who they are.
  6. I want potential immigrants to follow the proper legal path for entry into the USA.
  7. I hate spouting the following cliché but it works, I want equal opportunity for all and not equal outcome regardless of effort.
  8. I want separation of church and state (I don't give a fuck about any and all religions).
  9. I don't want non-violent drug users spending time in prison.
  10. I want white collar criminals to do time in prison instead of escaping justice due to money.
Joe has widely heard opinions on all of the above and that makes a vocal few mad, really mad. Combine that with his PED usage which has him looking odd and acting a little too aggressive at times and you have a recipe for volatile opinions. Oh well. I don't treat Rogan as some sort of god, he is just a dude who likes to talk and has become popular. That's it. He will fade and others will come behind him.

Do you honestly think he’s dumb? He seems smarter than average on a bunch of different topics

I don't know how anyone could listen to him and NOT think he is an idiot. He has zero understanding of pretty much anything and zero critical thinking skills.

You say "he seems smarter than average on a bunch of different topics" but that probably because you don't know the topics enough to be able to tell if he is actually saying things that make sense or complete horseshit. The second he starts taking about a topic you a familiar with you very quickly realize he is an idiot who really has no idea what he is talking about.

Joe Rogan is no different than some idiot on Facebook who barely graduated highschool. He just has a way bigger platform.

I'm as liberal as they come when it comes to social policy. I'm live and let live but...
  1. I'm not using ridiculous pronouns.
  2. I don't want biological men in biological women's bathrooms
  3. I don't want biological men competing in biological women's sports
  4. I don't want to defund the police (but I sure wish they could do better across the board, particularly on race issues)
  5. I don't want people mail-in voting without having some proof as to who they are.
  6. I want potential immigrants to follow the proper legal path for entry into the USA.
  7. I hate spouting the following cliché but it works, I want equal opportunity for all and not equal outcome regardless of effort.
  8. I want separation of church and state (I don't give a fuck about any and all religions).
  9. I don't want non-violent drug users spending time in prison.
  10. I want white collar criminals to do time in prison instead of escaping justice due to money.
Joe has widely heard opinions on all of the above and that makes a vocal few mad, really mad. Combine that with his PED usage which has him looking odd and acting a little too aggressive at times and you have a recipe for volatile opinions. Oh well. I don't treat Rogan as some sort of god, he is just a dude who likes to talk and has become popular. That's it. He will fade and others will come behind him.
In 2021 you are EASILY a bigoted, sexist, alt-right white supremacist judging by your opinions above. Try to keep up with your party.

In 2021 you are EASILY a bigoted, sexist, alt-right white supremacist judging by your opinions above. Try to keep up with your party.

They don’t like me either as I don’t care about religion, drugs (I don’t drink or do any drugs), race, and I support gay marriage.

You have to separate Rogan's podcast from his UFC job. They don't really have much to do with each other unless he has an MMA fighter on his podcast (Something he does a lot less lately btw).

I enjoy some of his podcasts but his opinions on COVID vaccinations are flat out stupid, lost a lot of respect for him on that topic.

I can’t take him seriously since he cried because of Honda and I am not a fan of his podcast not his standup comedy. That said, he is a very successful man who hustled really, really hard. Respek for that.

We laugh at his bs and his height…. he laughs at the piss we call house and our bank account.

I don't know how anyone could listen to him and NOT think he is an idiot. He has zero understanding of pretty much anything and zero critical thinking skills.

You say "he seems smarter than average on a bunch of different topics" but that probably because you don't know the topics enough to be able to tell if he is actually saying things that make sense or complete horseshit. The second he starts taking about a topic you a familiar with you very quickly realize he is an idiot who really has no idea what he is talking about.

Joe Rogan is no different than some idiot on Facebook who barely graduated highschool. He just has a way bigger platform.
I forgot what episode it was but he was talking about the oil industry and all most everything he said was nonsense

The left hates Joe even though most of his beliefs are lean left... 90% of the articles are about him triggering the snowflakes at Spotify who want to censor him.
Yep they see him as anti trans because of his opinions on trans athletes. Despite the fact that he's pretty liberal they hate him because of it.

He is a success and doing what he loves to do. I think he pretty much has it figured out.

His UFC commentary for me is at an all time low but nostalgia prevents me from wanting him off of domestic PPVs.

I enjoyed his podcast and find him a lot more tolerable than he use to be than the mid 2000's dude bro era but in the past few years he has become a bit more delusional and a too much of a transparent / hype machine UFC shill, I think his knowledge on modern MMA & overall commentary has declined a bit.

His health advice makes me laugh, sits around eating chargrilled meat 5 times a day with no variety swalloing loads of snake oil onnit supplements & testosterone and claims he is eating healthy.

joe is a necessary evil. without him, watching a UFC event just wouldn't be the same

Joe rogan is a little guy with a huge ego.

That being said, the article OP posted is some of the biggest left-wing cuckery nonsense I've ever read.

They don’t like me either as I don’t care about religion, drugs (I don’t drink or do any drugs), race, and I support gay marriage.

Im not talking about what group you should join, and I don't care. But based on everything you've stated, the 2021 left views you as a low iq trumptard.

Back