Honest opinions of joe rogan

I'm mixed about Joe. I think he does some good interviews and I like that he ask a variety of questions to guest. I hate who and what he gives his platform too and some of the guest he has on sometimes. He also says some very dangerous shit sometimes, but thankfully people will call him out on it and he'll admit he says dumb shit..... but then the dumb shit and dumb guest keep getting put on.... it's a vicious circle.

-also as a side note, I gotta say his old forums and the people there helped me out with my photography and really pushed me a lot to get better and his bud redban always was willing to help a fucker out and answer questions. I wouldn't be the photographer I am today without rogan or his board.... which is why it sucks seeing him give a platform to some morons.

I cant stand him. His constant Hyperbole at the fights. His constant flip flopping on his pod. His horrendous stand up comedy and his manlet being.

Saying that, That article is fking terrible. Hes just a dude with an opinion. Hes a smart dude but he has major flaws like all of us but if your taking his work as gospel you got bigger problems.

He is capable of wizardry but likely will only use it for good. Unless you're an asshole then all bets are off.

I would bet most idiots these days have no idea he even does mma stuff. Probably would say he is come kind of right wing nazi trump lover.

Once he went full Rounda, it was over for him. Never go full Rounda

My thoughts on Joe Rogan:

Bad comedian
Good Podcaster/Interviewer
Average MMA analyst (I think he hypes up offensive moves way too much....during the Conor fight he was getting wet when Conor was trying to get the guillotine and DC had to settle him down and explain how Dustin was in the better position)

Back