Honest opinions of joe rogan

Insecure pseudointellectual and awful commentator who always says a fighter is hurt when he isn't. Ultimately he just cooked his brain too much.

Good dude. He says outrageous shit but it's so damn easy to do especially with an arena filled with people, emotions get high,fighters aura etc, etc while we stream live events & jerk off. Then again we are all perfect on Sherdog, so fuck manlet Joe.

While people sit here thinking they know more than Joe, he has millions in the bank.

I don’t think he’s a bad guy.

He’s got some issues and insecurity but he’s pretty good to his guests and does make an effort to pay attention to other viewpoints.

He’s less informed than other talk hosts, but he’s also a lot less phony.

He's a good conversationalist who can generally get the most out of the guests on his show. Who actually listens to Rogan and are influenced by his personal opinions anyway? (Which usually change on a whim).

Seems like a good bloke, his jobs are the envy of mine and I do enjoy his commentary still, I've learnt a lot particularly about grappling from him.

Oh and he's short as mentioned in every second thread on here.

Rogan is a moron, though he is great to allow guests to speak in a long-winded, open manner. His own views, though, are stupid.

Someone said it best: Joe Rogan is what dumb people think smart people sound like.

Don't listen to him. He's not that much of an intellectual but more bro chat for the masses. Not to sound like a snob but I get more out of top intellectuals like Thomas Piketty, John Mearsheimer, Tom Nichols, and others you probably never heard of but make the world go round advising halls of power.

Firstly Joe Rogan is 5'3

Secondly it makes me happy how much he triggering snowflake leftists even though he is very left leaning

you've gotta be insane to actually believe that, and this is coming from someone who votes liberal and has a liberal arts degree in sociology
I didn't say the left IS objective and fair, just that they make more of an effort to try to be than the Right wing does.

The left hates Joe even though most of his beliefs are lean left... 90% of the articles are about him triggering the snowflakes at Spotify who want to censor him.
So true. Joe, is a true liberal but he won't bow to the woke crowd and accepting the vile insanity that they're constantly pushing. It's slippery slope after slippery slope with these people.

There's a lot of true classical liberals these days that get the same treatment but Joe can't be canceled, no matter how hard they try, and it drives them bonkers lol

I bet being around some of you guys is an absolute chore lol

I don't watch him a lot but Joe's podcast is good for the most part. He's knowledgeable enough in a large variety of subjects and when he shares what he thinks about something he's not that familiar with he prefaces it. He's not pretending to know everything like some of the people itt have eluded to him doing. He's more than willing to learn and grow as an individual and I gotta respect that

Joe Rogan is an idiot who says idiot things which makes other idiots think he is smart because they agree with him.

The end.
Do you honestly think he’s dumb? He seems smarter than average on a bunch of different topics

you've gotta be insane to actually believe that, and this is coming from someone who votes liberal and has a liberal arts degree in sociology
Same here... both parties are engaged in cynical mendacity and don't give a shit about namby-pamby ideas or policies, they want power and the libs/cons owned. I think it's by Machiavellian design but that's another discussion.

Not a fan of Joe rogan over all especially his promotion of drugs to young minds across America.

Back