Opinion Homosexuality is to blame for sexual abuse, not Catholic church, claims German cardinal

33c90tx.gif

This is completely false. Pedophiles (NOT child sex abusers, big difference here) are attracted to prepubescent children. They are neither homo or hetero. Most of these priests wouldn't be out there having gay sex were they not priests. This conflation between pedophilia and homosexuality has always been nothing more than right-wing fear mongering.
Being a child doesn't stop that child from having a gender. Those male priests are mostly abusing male kids,they're not a mixture of boys and girls, or girls that are predominately being abused.

I agree with TCK! Maybe the first time ever.

Homosexuality is not causing the problems within the Catholic Church. Normal homosexuals have no urges towards children, just like normal heterosexuals have urges towards children.

The problem is that the Church has never properly handled cases of abuse, often covering for and hiding Priests who are accused. That has drawn sick people into the Church to be Priests, since they know it may be their safest place to access young people and get a free pass when caught. If they were sending Priests straight to jail in the 1950s, this problem would have went away a long time ago.

Agreed with every thing but "normal homosexuals"....thats an oxymoron.

Homosexuals are normal, imo.

I would expect ever since mankind existed there have been gay humans within the population. I wouldn't be surprized if cavemen rooted not only females but males sometimes, that probably wouldn't of been strange behaviour.
So it's perfectly normal for gays to exist around the world, that's why i consider them normal. Yeah i know they don't add to the population by getting females pregnant, but who cares?

Homosexuality has been noted in lots of animal species. Have you never seen any male chimps with Freddie Mercury moustaches?

I have to factor in the suppression of natural, biological sexual urges...

WAIT WAIT WAIT, I'm not saying, we are naturally inclined to find children sexually attractive...

but when you take a vow of celibacy, and suppress your "carnal urges", anything and everything seems fu*kable.

I mean, the men here...
who took the "No Fap" challenge...

I mean, after four or five days, how horny were you guys? serious question
There is that but there is also the fact that a lot, if not most, catholic priests are homosexuals that try to hide the fact by becoming an once respected priest.
In the past well to do catholic families with lots of children would send one of their boys to become a priest so he didn't split the inheritance too much. It went something like this, noble european family had 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls. The oldest boy would become a knight, the younger a priest, the cutest girl would marry another knight and the other would become a nun. They didn't get to choose, so you had normal people joining the ranks of the church.
After that many families wanted their sons to become doctors, lawyers, military officers and at least one to become a priest.
Nowadays you choose to become a priest, almost no healthy heterosexual man wants it. See how old the average priest is.
Due to the acceptance of homosexuality, healthy homosexuals do not want to become priests nowadays. It's mostly pedos as a priest he will have ample supply of young boys.

They don't have a "homosexual" problem. Don't conflate homosexuality with pederasty. Homosexuality doesn't entail abuse or lack of consent. The greatest threat acting on homosexual urges poses to their clergy is that it violates the precepts of their order.

Also, since we're in the age of keeping score, tell the girls to STFU and take a back seat. Yeah, this is acutely a pederasty problem, not a pedophilia problem. Maybe there is some cultural sexism that has played a role in this?
funny how @Ripskater views this as a homosexual problem when there are thousands of children being legally married off to old men right here in the USA.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

The youngest wedded were three 10-year-old girls in Tennessee who married men aged 24, 25 and 31 in 2001. The youngest groom was an 11-year-old who married a 27-year-old woman in the same state in 2006.

Children as young as 12 were granted marriage licences in Alaska, Louisiana and South Carolina, while 11 other states allowed 13-year-olds to wed.

More than 1,000 children aged 14 or under were granted marriage licences.

Yeah.. Sexual repression manifests itself in strange ways.

Also, most of the gay guys I have known like guys that look 12. Fkn deal with it. They get off in a depraved way that has nothing to do with actual human breeding. They get off putting it in asses.
How do you feel about their penis size compared to yours though? I'd wager you have spent some time thinking about it.

How do you feel about their penis size compared to yours though? I'd wager you have spent some time thinking about it.

I'm the first 5 seconds thinking about It, some are bigger, some are smaller.

Back