Opinion Homosexuality is to blame for sexual abuse, not Catholic church, claims German cardinal

Most homosexuals aren't sexually abusing minors .
This is just a case of an establishment head not accepting blame for their actions.
Most catholic priests aren't abusing minors either, most catholic priests that are abusing minors are homosexuals though.

Religion of peace, oh wait ... is that right?

Homosexuals do not abuse children at higher rates than heterosexuals.

The church is looking for a low iq excuse for their abuse problem. Using the gays as a scapegoat is lazy and dishonest.

Molestation is about abusing and wielding power over others in most cases. The abuse by clergy is the most despicable expression of this.

I have to factor in the suppression of natural, biological sexual urges...

WAIT WAIT WAIT, I'm not saying, we are naturally inclined to find children sexually attractive...

but when you take a vow of celibacy, and suppress your "carnal urges", anything and everything seems fu*kable.

I mean, the men here...
who took the "No Fap" challenge...

I mean, after four or five days, how horny were you guys? serious question

no amount of semen retention will make you a pedo

Homosexuals do not abuse children at higher rates than heterosexuals.

The church is looking for a low iq excuse for their abuse problem. Using the gays as a scapegoat is lazy and dishonest.

Molestation is about abusing and wielding power over others in most cases. The abuse by clergy is the most despicable expression of this.
This. Although, it must also be said that the church hasn't been statistically shown to have more abusers in its ranks than the general population, either...

... it's just that the institution horribly mismanaged reports of abuse for years, silencing victims, moving abusers around, and allowing predator priests to victimize many, many more young people than they should have ever been able to.

That's the scandal.

Well yeah, at least for the initial offenses. The majority of these abuses are against boys, which is the fault of their homsexuality, but it is certainly the fault of the catholic church for shifting these ghouls around and letting them continue doing it.

Indeed, the Cardinal is actually attempting to divert attention from the fact that the Catholic Church have failed those poor innocent children.

Agreed because he did not even mention the most terrible act which is that they systematically covered up the cases and transferred priests to new locations where they were able to do it again.

I could easily forgive them for having cases of pedophilis occur in numbers just like that of other organizations but they covered it up and that is a different animal altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just a case of an establishment head not accepting blame for their actions.

I mostly agree with you, but I wonder about the stats that cardinal used... 80% were teenage males?

If those are correct then isn't it an issue of both homosexuality and the church not accepting blame?

So it fits perfectly because the church and the general public turned a blind eye to this for about 70 years

Dayyymnn....

I am waiting on people to call in for a teleconference so I pop into this thread and start reading while killing time. Some questions pop up into my head about the topic so I open more threads and look up some sexual assault statistics and pedophilia wiki. A co-worker comes into my cubicle to ask some questions.. as we're talking he briefly glances at my screen.. after I am done chatting with him he leaves I spin around and the pedophilia wiki page is all over my screen in full view..

I am like...

<Prem973>

oh well...

Last edited:
even the catholic church can't pray the gay away.. sad..

stop fucking kids assholes

I have to factor in the suppression of natural, biological sexual urges...

WAIT WAIT WAIT, I'm not saying, we are naturally inclined to find children sexually attractive...

but when you take a vow of celibacy, and suppress your "carnal urges", anything and everything seems fu*kable.

I mean, the men here...
who took the "No Fap" challenge...

I mean, after four or five days, how horny were you guys? serious question
I don’t know where this story is heading

I mostly agree with you, but I wonder about the stats that cardinal used... 80% were teenage males?

If those are correct then isn't it an issue of both homosexuality and the church not accepting blame?
How is it a homosexuality issue? Again, how many boys vs girls are sexually molested? It’s a pedophilia issue unless you want to start labelling the problem of males that rape female kids a heterosexual issue.

True, but most pedophiles are males who assault younger males. Most pedophiles are homosexual.

But I think pedophilia is most heavily correlated to power games so this Cardinal is a moron.
Source on most pedophiles being gay?

Hmmm... What do the Abrahamic religions all have in common?

Funny how in Islam and Christianity you're not allowed to be gay, but in Islam you have men having sex with children, and obviously this problem in churches with child molestation.

Don't know much about the Jews but they do love to fiddle with newborn dicks

Am I the only one that loled at the ginger in the back of that pic?

How is it a homosexuality issue? Again, how many boys vs girls are sexually molested? It’s a pedophilia issue unless you want to start labelling the problem of males that rape female kids a heterosexual issue.

Fair statement, I just assume that most of the encounters are Male priest and he said 80% were Male teens.

And what about priests who mollest young girls or even women are they homomos too?

just leave the fucking kids alone!! Ass hole!!

Back