Opinion Homosexuality is to blame for sexual abuse, not Catholic church, claims German cardinal

For the sake of argument only - ok, let's say it's "statistically proven" that homosexuality leads to child abuse. This is, of course, absurd, but for the sake of argument.

Who do we blame for the Church covering up the scandals and shielding the guilty from the consequences of their most unholy actions?

This.m

Why dont they get rid of the homomomo priests then.

I studied in a catholic institution and I am lucky the only abuse I got was when I am 13 years old the fucking priest ask me if I masturbate and poked me in the tummy with his dirty fingers during confession.

I don't think either is to blame, but fuck anyone not actively trying to stop it in his org. And that includes this piece of work, I'm willing to bet.

Not all homosexuals are pedos. But The Catholic Church has a homosexual problem and pedophilia problem. And many of these priests are both at the same time.
They don't have a "homosexual" problem. Don't conflate homosexuality with pederasty. Homosexuality doesn't entail abuse or lack of consent. The greatest threat acting on homosexual urges poses to their clergy is that it violates the precepts of their order.

Also, since we're in the age of keeping score, tell the girls to STFU and take a back seat. Yeah, this is acutely a pederasty problem, not a pedophilia problem. Maybe there is some cultural sexism that has played a role in this?

Dayyymnn....

I am waiting on people to call in for a teleconference so I pop into this thread and start reading while killing time. Some questions pop up into my head about the topic so I open more threads and look up some sexual assault statistics and pedophilia wiki. A co-worker comes into my cubicle to ask some questions.. as we're talking he briefly glances at my screen.. after I am done chatting with him he leaves I spin around and the pedophilia wiki page is all over my screen in full view..

I am like...

<Prem973>

oh well...

Dam you I am at starbucks right now I laughed but it triggered my back pain and cramps. People might think I ambeing possed by demons!

@M3t4tr0n could you give me the number of your anti demonic chiropractor?

Dam you I am at starbucks right now I laughed but it triggered my back pain and cramps. People might think I ambeing possed by demons!

@M3t4tr0n could you give me the number of your anti demonic chiropractor?
1 800 666 CUCK

9M5I.gif

The translation is very wrong and I don't know why...
he said that the guilty is not , as others indicate, the clericalism but the h. since all those abuse and coverties are h. in nature.
Clericalism does mean the habit by the Church to interfere with the rest of the society.
For unknonw reasons they don't translate it right making the cardinal says a different answer.

They don't have a "homosexual" problem. Don't conflate homosexuality with pederasty. Homosexuality doesn't entail abuse or lack of consent. The greatest threat acting on homosexual urges poses to their clergy is that it violates the precepts of their order.

Also, since we're in the age of keeping score, tell the girls to STFU and take a back seat. Yeah, this is acutely a pederasty problem, not a pedophilia problem. Maybe there is some cultural sexism that has played a role in this?
What do you mean with the last sentence, it seems so random. I think the numbers state that girls are more often victim of child abuse.

Most homosexuals aren't sexually abusing minors .
This is just a case of an establishment head not accepting blame for their actions.
That's not what he said. He said most of the abusers are homosexual, not that most homosexuals are abusers.

If they were allowed to marry like they used to be the pedophilia attacks would drop dramatically. They need to get their rocks off with a female, that's what their body is telling them, but the pope say 'no!'
The priests are denying their natural desires, so in order to satisfy these urges they pick on the weakest in society.

I wonder what the pope gets up to, wet dreams, wanking, boys, girls?
Lol its not even a religious thing. It was so the church could get all their shit after they died back in the day, not their wives or family. Probably also to stop people from getting too rich and powerful in their own right. I know, I listen to joe rogan.

Hmmm... What do the Abrahamic religions all have in common?

Funny how in Islam and Christianity you're not allowed to be gay, but in Islam you have men having sex with children, and obviously this problem in churches with child molestation.

Don't know much about the Jews but they do love to fiddle with newborn dicks
To be fair it has come to light that Buddhist monks have been after little boys' butts too.

This.m

Why dont they get rid of the homomomo priests then.
Homomomo made me lol.
I studied in a catholic institution and I am lucky the only abuse I got was when I am 13 years old the fucking priest ask me if I masturbate and poked me in the tummy with his dirty fingers during confession.
This made me <{clintugh}>

Not all homosexuals are pedos. But The Catholic Church has a homosexual problem and pedophilia problem. And many of these priests are both at the same time.

You posted the first response in this thread (which is no surprise) in less than three minutes from the thread being created.

You must search "homosexuality" on sherdog all day long.

Most catholic priests aren't abusing minors either, most catholic priests that are abusing minors are homosexuals though.
This is completely false. Pedophiles (NOT child sex abusers, big difference here) are attracted to prepubescent children. They are neither homo or hetero. Most of these priests wouldn't be out there having gay sex were they not priests. This conflation between pedophilia and homosexuality has always been nothing more than right-wing fear mongering.

No, the church is to blame for the rampant homosexual abuse within the church. The homosexuality isn't the cause of the abuse...it's a functional part of the abuse.

You can't repress men's God given sexuality their whole lives.. The majority of people that will sign up are those who were abused themselves and want the chance to keep up the tradition. This old way has to go. Let the priests get married and have children. We have seen what happens when you don't.

And yes, it's related to homosexuality and depravity in general, but again, their own policies are a serious problem.

no amount of semen retention will make you a pedo
Yeah I don't understanding this line of logic at all. The church says I can't have sexual relationships so I'll fuck children instead? More than anything this is a lack of understanding of what sexual predators actually are.

Even if there is a higher rate of child sex abuse within the ranks of the Catholic Church (and research goes back and forth on this, particularly because a lot of the times it doesn't make the effort to differentiate pedophilia from child sex abuse), there's a much simpler explanation available: priests are not more likely to be pedophiles but the ones that are are more likely to act out on it because of the institutional cover up effort.

In short the blame is on impunity, not sexual repression.

No, the church is to blame for the rampant homosexual abuse within the church. The homosexuality isn't the cause of the abuse...it's a functional part of the abuse.

I agree with TCK! Maybe the first time ever.

Homosexuality is not causing the problems within the Catholic Church. Normal homosexuals have no urges towards children, just like normal heterosexuals have urges towards children.

The problem is that the Church has never properly handled cases of abuse, often covering for and hiding Priests who are accused. That has drawn sick people into the Church to be Priests, since they know it may be their safest place to access young people and get a free pass when caught. If they were sending Priests straight to jail in the 1950s, this problem would have went away a long time ago.

Nonsense, sexual repression heavily promoted by the christian conservatives (catholics are the worst offenders) is precisely the type of thing that would lead to the development of unhealthy sexual behaviors

Yeah I don't understanding this line of logic at all. The church says I can't have sexual relationships so I'll fuck children instead? More than anything this is a lack of understanding of what sexual predators actually are.

Even if there is a higher rate of child sex abuse within the ranks of the Catholic Church (and research goes back and forth on this, particularly because a lot of the times it doesn't make the effort to differentiate pedophilia from child sex abuse), there's a much simpler explanation available: priests are not more likely to be pedophiles but the ones that are are more likely to act out on it because of the institutional cover up effort.

In short the blame is on impunity, not sexual repression.

Yeah.. Sexual repression manifests itself in strange ways.

Also, most of the gay guys I have known like guys that look 12. Fkn deal with it. They get off in a depraved way that has nothing to do with actual human breeding. They get off putting it in asses.

That's not what he said. He said most of the abusers are homosexual, not that most homosexuals are abusers.
He tried to claim the problem is homosexuality rather than the Church.

Partial Quote from the 1st paragraph:
".....and instead sought to pin the blame on homosexuality"

Full 4th paragraph quoted below:
"But Cardinal Brandmüller claimed that only a “vanishingly small number” of clergy had committed abuses. He said the real problem was homosexuality and claimed it is “statistically proven” that there is a link between homosexuality and abuse."

If they were allowed to marry like they used to be the pedophilia attacks would drop dramatically. They need to get their rocks off with a female, that's what their body is telling them, but the pope say 'no!'
The priests are denying their natural desires, so in order to satisfy these urges they pick on the weakest in society.

I wonder what the pope gets up to, wet dreams, wanking, boys, girls?
Pedos are pedos. Marriage won’t help. Lots of pedos are married and still manage to monsters.

Back