Holy s***! Dana White winks at Fedor's official UFC Istagram pic!

First time in awhile that UFC news has effected my heart rate.

Last edited:
I don't care if it's 6 years late - I still want to see Lesnar vs Fedor, and it's probably a good matchup given where both of them are in their careers. You know it would still crack a million PPV. Make it happen Dana.

1/10.

You really need to work on that technique, sentence structure and word delivery.

Go away white belt
hqdefault.jpg

We do not need your kind round here.

Back to subject, we will get to finally see what the kid is made of.

Its happening...

Its happening...

PLEEEAAAASE Fedor don't fuck up

The single greatest wink in the history of mankind. Hopefully this means the beginning of the end for Petey linking his thread for the zillionth time.

think this has been done for a while now.

was watching joes podcast , think it was one of the fight companions, the one where he blerted out that overreem and jds was already done, then he started back peddling.

well, fedor was mentioned and the look on joes face and the body language on him for s split second, looked like he nerly blerted out again and was trying hard holding it back, but he recovered quick and changed subject.

Dana, who's not exhaled a truthful breath in decades, makes an emotithingy...I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Dana, who's not exhaled a truthful breath in decades, makes an emotithingy...I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

actually dana has done this multiple times in the past, and they have been true. Thus everyones excitement.

actually dana has done this multiple times in the past, and they have been true. Thus everyones excitement.
Interesting, I don't keep up w/ Dana so you may be right. What other big deals has he acknowledged happening in this way?

Back