Holy s***! Dana White winks at Fedor's official UFC Istagram pic!

I think your second statement is absolutely true, but that doesn't mean Dana will promote him. If things get bitter enough, people will put ego over money. For example, when Vince McMahon bought WCW, he basically had been handed the most profitable storyline in wrestling history by doing a WWF vs. WCW feud, but he was so bitter towards WCW at that point that he just refused to let them look like a real threat, did one half-assed pay-per-view with WWF guys on both sides and then just let the whole thing fall apart.

Yeah but who are we kidding.... Dana is in love with Fedor :)

The only winks that makes average sherdogger melt (the only winks they ever get too).

Fedor in the UFC would be great if given the right match-ups, but I'm not holding my breath.

They already broke my <3 once :'(

Lol....I hope he doesn't come....when I last saw him he struggled vs Ben Rogers, was beaten on BADLY by Bigfoot, and KO'd by Dan Henderson....I really don't want to see him mauled in the UFC

All these years... like the girlfriend that kept fucking your brother, but you had a kid with her so you kept taking her back... and then one day, she's not fucking your brother anymore.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I feel like I want to question the basis for that analogy but I also feel like maybe it is better I don't.

lol...he's probably very deeply hurt. the guy in the analogy, not who posted it.

I'm actually glad that Diarrhea mouth Dana is keeping his mouth shut on this.
How many times has he talked about "___________" is a done deal, and then the shit never happens??? (GSP is comin back, Brock is comin back, Carano is fighting Ronda..etc)
Don't announce shit until Fedor has signed that contract and got a Reebok mark stamped on his ass.

Back