Holy s***! Dana White winks at Fedor's official UFC Istagram pic!

After September 18, I think we'll have an answer. That's when Fedor is going to that Bellator function. Dana is building anticipation in announcing it.

Probably. Fedor's birthday is soon too, on September, 28. I expect the answer to come between the UFC 191 and that.

All these years... like the girlfriend that kept fucking your brother, but you had a kid with her so you kept taking her back... and then one day, she's not fucking your brother anymore.

wtf083.gif

Yeah he better fucking announce it soon now. Don't leave us hanging another month.

All these years... like the girlfriend that kept fucking your brother, but you had a kid with her so you kept taking her back... and then one day, she's not fucking your brother anymore.

This may be the most hillbilly post I've ever read! LOL.. And I've been on this ridiculous site a long ass time!

Well done! lol..

Nobody tops JCVD's wink to Fedor

fedor-1.gif

Am I the only one who does not want to see Fedor end up like current CroCop and Nog.

There is a post how he used to train for the CroCop fight at his prime. There is no way he will ever be the same fighter.

The best case scenario ever would be him beating Reem and JDS. I do not see him beating Werdum and Cain. It would not do much for his legacy.

somewhere right now kikikhanm is topless and taking selfies, getting ready to have a meltdown.

then he will find out Fedor is fighting at 205, and after all of his LHW posts, kiki's head will explode.

Beat me to it.

Just when you think Sherdog has shitted out it's most peanut ridden turd someone surprises you with an even more bulkier discharge. Thank you for blessing us.

Dana will praise the shit out of Fedor.

Way more money in a unreal comeback of the greatest champion ever then in Fedor losing.
I think your second statement is absolutely true, but that doesn't mean Dana will promote him. If things get bitter enough, people will put ego over money. For example, when Vince McMahon bought WCW, he basically had been handed the most profitable storyline in wrestling history by doing a WWF vs. WCW feud, but he was so bitter towards WCW at that point that he just refused to let them look like a real threat, did one half-assed pay-per-view with WWF guys on both sides and then just let the whole thing fall apart.

Back