Holy s***! Dana White winks at Fedor's official UFC Istagram pic!

So we've just gone full TMZ/Gradeschool in here? "OMG, he winked at him on social media!!!"

I'm 100% down to celebrate when something actually happens. But only then.

All these years... like the girlfriend that kept fucking your brother, but you had a kid with her so you kept taking her back... and then one day, she's not fucking your brother anymore.

thw.gif

So we've just gone full TMZ/Gradeschool in here? "OMG, he winked at him on social media!!!"

Your life will lack the emotional roller coaster of conclusion jumping.

Embrace the hope, dare the crushing let down. Don't be a wussy.

Your life will lack the emotional roller coaster of conclusion jumping.

Embrace the hope, dare the crushing let down. Don't be a wussy.

If he comes back I get to make his jersey.... so I'd love to be excited. But I'm not worried about it until he's actually signed.

Interesting, I don't keep up w/ Dana so you may be right. What other big deals has he acknowledged happening in this way?

I don't recall off the top of my head.

But there have been at least 2 other times I remember there being threads like this on sherdog where Dana winked on instagram, I just don't remember what the winks were for.

Well aren't you a miserable son of a bitch:icon_conf

Fedor doesnt use insta btw, its his team

We kinda figured that but its still his team posting up photoshops of him and Dana White at a weigh-in with Fedor fighting for the UFC. But I would hope that Lorenzo his handling the negotiations and not Dana. Dana temperament even though Fedor dropped his management team from the past still could be a problem.

It's going down, this weekend

Back