Holy Fudge Ellenberger v. Hendricks UFC 158 (merged threads)

Call me crazy but I have Jake E all day. I feel like that loss to Kampmann was the best thing that couldve happened to him and thats not good for the ww division. Thank god it wasnt Shield/Hendricks.

Let's not forgot about injuries. This card may get shuffled around.

What a dumb fight. Hendricks gains nothing from this.

This isn't the "what does hendricks gain?" sport. Sometimes people get fights where they have a lot more to lose than win, it happens all the time.

It gives the other person a chance to redeem themselves, in this case ellenberger.

great fight.

Proper test for Hendricks. Kinda reminds me of Kampmann v. Condit when he was new to the UFC.

Anyone think Diaz messes up in Hendricks gets the shot? Big Diaz fan but I'm glad Hendricks will be on stand by and trained

I'll be rooting for Johnny so he finally gets his well deserved shot.

That card is complete BS. Diaz should be fighting someone along the lines of Ellenberger, not GSP, and Hendricks has earned the shot. Garbage matchmaking. Disgraceful. I realize GSP asked for the Diaz fight, but I can't help but think Hendricks is getting screwed.

That's a lot of power right there. I got Hendricks though.

Hendricks easy victory you say?

This fight should have happened ages ago. Also to those saying he should not have taken the fight what would you have him do, sit out like Condit and lose about a year of his career for something that's (obviously) not guaranteed.

I honestly have Ellenberger. I think he'll try to wrestle-fuck Hendricks as he has the better MMA wrestling.

Back