Holy **** Cruz!

I was most impressed by the way he switched up his game to beat MM by just taking him down and dominating him on the ground. Lesser fighters don't have that same willingness to just abandon their bread and butter style when the matchup calls for it.

This is true...look at what happened to Eddie Wineland last weekend. Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and resort to plan B when your style just isn't working

Dude was a true original, and it'll be a fucking shame if we never get to see him in top form again.

He was in disbelief when Bowles KO'd him.

Cruz is by far my favorite BW fighter. Was interested in him when he dominated Uncle Creepy. First time I saw Uncle Creepy too and I was like wtf?

Torres was 37-1 and had 6-year win streak. He was looking really damn good too. I think everyonr was in disbelief.

He has that weird jerky movement and "unothodox" striking like Jardine, he just moves faster and more often.

you have no idea what you're talking about if you think Dominick's movement was jerky.

He could outstrike, and outwrestle pretty much anybody at 135. A fight with Barao would have been amazing.

Dude was champ for a reason.

Hey question regarding Cruz and fightpass: does fight pass include all the WEC undercards? There are Cruz fights I've never seen.

Torres was 37-1 and had 6-year win streak. He was looking really damn good too. I think everyonr was in disbelief.

Yeah I guess you're right. It was just funny when Todd Harris asked Mir to go through the sequence of the KO.

Funny how things change.
Pretty sure SD used to call Cruz a boring point fighter.

Hey question regarding Cruz and fightpass: does fight pass include all the WEC undercards? There are Cruz fights I've never seen.

Yeah i think so, but some may not be there as "single fight" and you have to look through the whole card.

I think it's mostly Barao haters rooting for Cruz to come back in top shape.

Barao doesn't have many haters.

Cruz had plenty of fans. Sure there were lots of idiots calling him boring, but there are plenty of them still around too.

I'd pick Barao over a healthy Cruz but that's just because I rate Barao so highly, Cruz is awesome though.

Styles make fights but man look how easily Barao beat Faber in their fights and then watch Fabers fights with Cruz.

As you said, styles make fights. But Cruz at his best was damn near unbeatable for a reason. Faber just plain did not fight well in their first match, and got caught in their second. Plain and simple.

Back