Holy **** Cruz!

HAil the Decisionator. Needs more effort to end fights for me to care about his style.

He needs to remain commentating because I really enjoy him and hope he stays doing that. Don't care to watch him fight anymore.

People do tend to forget just how good he was.

I'm not sure most people even realized how good he ever was. People looked at him like any other point fighter, only he didn't dominate in a GSP sort of way. But no matter who they put in front of him, he beat them. I wanted to see him fight Barao so bad if he were to beat Faber in the rubbermatch. Had he won that, I would have liked to see him go fight Aldo at 145. Not sure he would have beat either of those guys, but I like his odds probably better than anyone else.

People talked about him like he was an overachiever, but he really was that good.

Honestly not to gloat, but damn, i do feel like i actually did start quite a nice thread, thanks guy your attention, fills my self esteem, quite a bit, thanks. now make me your supreme leader!

It's a shame he'll probably never reach that level again due to injuries.

Did you see his weaving movement against mizugaki?

He's back as the old cru.

Now i only hope he remains healthy.

Dat necro doe

yeah nah, not really it doesn't really have that rancid necro smell yet, but I just feelt like it was appropriate since there has been quite some talk about how hated he was before the mizugaki fight.

and i think this thread shows that he had quite the support even while he was inactive.

I mean he was good no doubt but you seem to be exaggerating it a bit. Cruz had a close fight against Uriah. Cruz clearly won but it wasn't a blowout.

who cares , all this will do is help them give us more midget cards

go look at the the last 10-20 cards , 75% 125-145 on all of them

why do you think no1 watches Boxing anymore , there biggest guy Floyd (Midget) Mayweather

who cares , all this will do is help them give us more midget cards

go look at the the last 10-20 cards , 75% 125-145 on all of them

why do you think no1 watches Boxing anymore , there biggest guy Floyd (Midget) Mayweather

Meh, i prefer smaller weightclasses.

I mean he was good no doubt but you seem to be exaggerating it a bit. Cruz had a close fight against Uriah. Cruz clearly won but it wasn't a blowout.

I was watching the jorgensen fight when i wrote this.

Yeah he reminds(don't go nuts) me of a prime GSP with great movement and striking and he is one of the best at mixing up striking and takedowns

he was gone for 3 years, it was legit to question how good he would be when he came back

Back