Holm will beat Nunes because of her intangibles

Valentina came close but could not decision Nunes. Bethe and Meagan had their moments against Holly.

I can only see Holly winning by a head kick but I doubt Amanda gives her the space.

Holy gonna win via swarming Nunes with ish ish ishes!

Here's how it will (should) go. Me as Amanda's corner.

Come out, sketch it up, lay it on, pour it on,,,, Wham, Shizam, Game over!!!<NoneOfMy> Time < 2 rounds.

Ronda-cized.
I like holly, so I'd be stoked to see her regain the belt and hit a backflip to celebrate.
But the reign of MissFassa continues
1483116056_d8b24f246723fc69561c184d2b4dbe51.png

Nunes just need to fight the same way she fought Valentina and she will get a comfortable UD.
Holm gets scared when she gets touched and she will get tagged hard by Nunes in the first two rounds.
The only way she gets a W is if she have an Hallelujah moment like she did with Honda and Betch.

Last edited:
Lioness is going to absolutely annihilate cringe hotpants

If you aint sold on nunes by now.......then fuck you

A lot of people on here haven't seen Nunez fight apparently. She is several levels above Holm.

I see Sherdog saying the same stuff they were saying one month before Cyborg fought Holm.

Look, we all owe Holm, but let's be honest she can only win over Nunes at an ish-ish championshish.

I like both girls personalities and hate to see either of them lose.

Holly always had talent, especially for aggressive fighters, but her fight IQ leaves a lot to be desired.

Most of the relevant evidence clearly gives the edge to Nunes.

1. Holly is 2-4 since 2016. And her 2 wins were against very weak competition, i.e., Megan Anderson and Bethe Correia. Anderson is 1-2 in the UFC, with her only win coming via injury. And Bethe has only won 1 fight since 2015. Meanwhile, Nunes has been on an absolute tear in recent years, destroying some of the biggest names in WMMA.

2. MMAth is obviously not dispositive, but looking at common opponents is certainly informative. Holly got finished by Miesha and lost clear decisions to Cyborg and Valentina. On the other hand, Nunes bludgeoned Cyborg and Miesha in the first round and beat Valentina twice.

3. Holly is 37 and seemingly on the backside of her career, while Nunes is 31 and still appears to be getting better.

4. People suggest that Nunes will gas. But the last time she had cardio issues was 2016 against Valentina. Since then, she's looked great in 5 round fights against Valentina and Pennington. It appears that any cardio issues she had are now resolved. And even if she still had cardio issues, they only affected her in fights that involved copious amounts of grappling. It seems unlikely that Holly would employ such a tactic, since she's not a grappler and Nunes is clearly better on the ground. If anything, Holly might use the clinch (where she is actually very strong) to tire Nunes out. But that seems like a long shot.

Screenshot-20190627-004353-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Yeah I'm a fan of Holly's intangible too

Back