Holm will beat Nunes because of her intangibles

I came here for the tiny shorts.

Disappointed.

Routing for Holly via ish ish, but predicting an underwhelming but one sided decision for Nunes.

Alexa, show me Holly Holmes tiny shorts box jumps...

I'm basing this off her loss to Cyborg. I had it 3-2 Cyborg pretty clearly. While she did lose, she wasn't outclassed or overwhelmed. Holly showed a chin and that she's capable of going 5 rounds easily. Her footwork and pace are gonna Nunes fits. Holly isn't gonna knock her out but it's not out of the realm she can out point her. Maybe even a late sub from Nunes gassing.

I see Nunes by TKO or Holly by UD.

If Holly wins it's gonna be by boring decision as usual.

I think Holly has a real good chance at our striking Amanda.

I think Nunes vs GDR would've been a better fight. They're just wasting time Nunes' time fighting Holly.

Nunes is going to blast Holly Holm like Anne Sophie Mathis did like 8 years ago.

EDIT : COMES WITH GIF

62JmEt1r47c_h0kqkvo76vFJiSVpx2T4x_H0urhck7Y.gif

Nunes takes it. She faced a tougher fighter with a kickboxing style in Shevchenko. Holly uses a lot of movement but doesn't present the threats that Shevchenko does. Movement & length are the only things I can think of that Holly brings to the table that Nunes hasn't dealt with.

MMA math & all, but I think the comparison is relevant here

I think Nunes vs GDR would've been a better fight. They're just wasting time Nunes' time fighting Holly.

Nunes already demolished her in under a round back in the day, a rematch isn't going to go any different.
Likely an even faster finish since GDR is still about the same fighter whereas Nunes has improved a ton.

I'm basing this off her loss to Cyborg. I had it 3-2 Cyborg pretty clearly. While she did lose, she wasn't outclassed or overwhelmed. Holly showed a chin and that she's capable of going 5 rounds easily. Her footwork and pace are gonna Nunes fits. Holly isn't gonna knock her out but it's not out of the realm she can out point her. Maybe even a late sub from Nunes gassing.
<seedat>

Nunes takes it. She faced a tougher fighter with a kickboxing style in Shevchenko. Holly uses a lot of movement but doesn't present the threats that Shevchenko does. Movement & length are the only things I can think of that Holly brings to the table that Nunes hasn't dealt with.

MMA math & all, but I think the comparison is relevant here
wut wut

Nunes is going to blast Holly Holm like Anne Sophie Mathis did like 8 years ago.

EDIT : COMES WITH GIF

62JmEt1r47c_h0kqkvo76vFJiSVpx2T4x_H0urhck7Y.gif

How the fuck did they let that continue?? She was already out held up by the ropes..

Holly beat the fuck out of Ronda for 9 straight minutes. So with this sentence you lose all credibility, and you can’t be taken seriously. Grow up son. Have a nice day.
U showed him buddeH

How the fuck did they let that continue?? She was already out held up by the ropes..

It's boxing. You gotta knock them out through the ropes and onto the floor.

Back