Hollyweirds weirdest couples

Guess that's what I mean. Tall guy isn't worried at all about Lenny macking on his girl.

They have a kid together and haven't been involved romantically in 29 years. Why would he be worried? I'm sure its a regular thing for them to pose for family photos.

No normal guy would marry a woman with a baby daddy if they were worried about that.

I don't get that weird of a vibe from these two. He's 49 and she's 32... pretty big difference but not huge. Grimes is also an intellectual, she was either gonna be a scientist or a musician.
They're an odd couple - considering the women he's been with. She's a half ass'd musician who gives off a hippy vibe and he's a robber baron pretending to be a hip invention dude who'd drink a beer with you.

They're an odd couple - considering the women he's been with. She's a half ass'd musician who gives off a hippy vibe and he's a robber baron pretending to be a hip invention dude who'd drink a beer with you.
Robber Baron? I mean PayPal isn't exactly slave wage in the coal mine or even Amazon.com outlet bad.

Woodly Allan and his former adopted daughter now wife. Hollywood never seemed to mind until recently.

Pierce Bronson and his whale.

Loyal dude but man.....
She was a dime piece when she was younger and Pierce Bronson is nearly 70 years old, you think he could be fucked tolerating a 30 year old instagram influencer ? That is a real relationship. Nothing weird with it at all.
pierce-brosnan-and-wife-keely-shaye-smith-couples-cutest-photos.jpg

The only weird sex is none at all.. lookin in ts direction

I don't think they're odd compared to the two I posted in the OP.

Lance Armstrong reminds me of my shitty brother-in-law. He went through phases with the guy. First, he mocked the guy by doing his Lance Armstrong impersonation. "Huuur. I ride a bicycle fast." Then, he did the yellow wristband thing and said great things about the guy. Then, he talked shit about the dude when he got caught.

My brother-in-law is like a teenager. He went through a phase from watching Sons of Anarchy. He got a group of people together and they rode those gaudy choppers. It was like that movie Wild Hogs. I stopped by one day to get a table saw he had borrowed from me. He, and my sister, never return things. He asked if I wanted to go to Wing House with his "crew". I told him I was alright. He said I was going to have a great time because they take over the place. He said his crew runs things there. I guess Wing House is their territory, or something...

My sister isn't pleasant. She named her mini pinscher Deja. Well, I thought the name sucked. I always called the dog Murray. I think the little bastard preferred the name, too. I'd yell, "It's-a Murray!", like Mario from Nintendo. The dog would bounce around like a spring when it saw me. Murray knew it was going to have a rad time because they never gave their dog attention. Also, it irritated my sister. One day she popped her top. "Quit calling my fu**ing dog Murray! It's a female. It's my dog! Myyyyy dog! Get out!"

Your wing house story had me dying, “their territory “ lmao

fuckin’ 1%’ers there boy, running shit at the wing house!!

She was a dime piece when she was younger and Pierce Bronson is nearly 70 years old, you think he could be fucked tolerating a 30 year old instagram influencer ? That is a real relationship. Nothing weird with it at all.
pierce-brosnan-and-wife-keely-shaye-smith-couples-cutest-photos.jpg
Its just that Pierce always had a good heart and was always faithful. He stuck with his previous wife before who was (15 years older than him) till she died of some illness

reminds me of the Bonfire podcast on unexpected Coxmen.

Adam Duritz being the main focus of that convo hahaha

Back