Hollyweirds weirdest couples

Well it hurts being cheated on.

When did he bang Margot Robbie though?
It's widely rumoured based on their behaviour off set and eye witnesses of public affection that they shagged somewhere in the midst of filming those ftwo movies they had to film back to back.

Plus her answer here is a bit suspect. (3:00 mark)

Neither have admitted to it, but knowing hollywood and Will's situation they likely smashed. She cheated, he cheated. It's one of them fucked up open relationships that makes everyone happy...

It's widely rumoured based on their behaviour off set and eye witnesses of public affection that they shagged somewhere in the midst of filming those ftwo movies they had to film back to back.

Plus her answer here is a bit suspect. (3:00 mark)

Neither have admitted to it, but knowing hollywood and Will's situation they likely smashed. She cheated, he cheated. It's one of them fucked up open relationships that makes everyone happy...

You're an expert, huh?
Haha, thanks for the clarification and yeah, those hollywooe couples seem indeed to be effed up a lot of the time.

You're an expert, huh?
Haha, thanks for the clarification and yeah, those hollywooe couples seem indeed to be effed up a lot of the time.

I'm not an expert in anything except what's been widely rumoured by everyone who talks about these two. I'm just parroting what's being said.

Momoa is definitely a little sus for this. Here's what I think it is: he prob had a huge crush on her growing up because Lisa Bonet used to be fine in her prime. And some dudes always see a woman for how she was in her prime.
What's the deal with this pic:
1280-gettyimages-97093313.jpg

That's Jason Momoa on the left, Lisa Bonet in the middle, and Lenny Kravitz on the right.
What I mean is what are the events leading up to Momomo appearing to be the odd man out and photobombing a pic of his gf cozying up to her ex

What I mean is what are the events leading up to Momomo appearing to be the odd man out and photobombing a pic of his gf cozying up to her ex

It looks like there is someone else cropped off the picture......I'd guess Lisa and Lenny's kid.

My guess is that its cold.

Momoa is wearing a jacket, and Lenny Kravitz is wearing a scarf.

They're probably huddling together for warmth.

My guess is that Bonet likes the ol' double team action and Momoa is none too happy to oblige or maybe he likes to watch and film

Back