Holly Holm is gonna dismantle Ronda Rousey

I actually agree you. Ronda has never had to face anyone from the 505, much less Bosque Farms, so she is in for a huge surprise.

Maybe Holly Holm will use footwork to be elusive and tire Ronda Rousey out, then TKO her after she gasses out. Maybe even get a Pete Williams/Mark Coleman face kick KO.

Got the book on tape... and now I have no excuse to pretend I forgot I have it :) Will have to read-and-listen to finish out my summer (have to do both because else my brain wanders... f'n legit ADD is a bitch).

It's definitely worth it. It is an intelligent book. I had trouble keeping track of everything and had to re-read parts...therefore it is an intelligent book. :icon_chee

For real though, my favorite thing about Barker's work is he doesn't dumb down his art to be more appealing to the masses.

And I bet Ronda tries to punch Holly and stuff.

I learned that side step kick in tae Kwon do when I was legit 11 years old.

Blown away over nothing. This is why I refuse to watch sub par women's mma. Garbage

just because you learned a technique when you were 11, it doesnt mean you would ever land it. Especially on a pro fighter..

I really don't understand Sean Shelby's matchmaking. This is the equivalent of if McG received a title shot after he defeated Max Holloway.

I think Holly has the best chance out of all of Ronda's previous competition. She has Greg Jackson in her corner, one of if not the best MMA strategist. All of Ronda's opponents have had horrible gameplans. Also, I think the key to beating Ronda is to keep distance so she cant land takedowns so easy and arm bar you. Holly's fighting style is to keep her distance and pick opponents apart with her superior striking and stamina. However, Holly throws a ton of kicks which Ronda could use to get her off balance and take her down.

I think Holly has the best chance out of all of Ronda's previous competition. She has Greg Jackson in her corner, one of if not the best MMA strategist. All of Ronda's opponents have had horrible gameplans. Also, I think the key to beating Ronda is to keep distance so she cant land takedowns so easy and arm bar you. Holly's fighting style is to keep her distance and pick opponents apart with her superior striking and stamina. However, Holly throws a ton of kicks which Ronda could use to get her off balance and take her down.

I hear Ronda talks a lot about her bad knees. Holly should kick those mothafuckas!!!

SWEEP THE LICK!

Even if it stays standing, I think Ronda beats her down. Holm looks like a boring point fighter. She seems timid and lacks commitment, risk taking and finishing ability. Honda is a batshit crazy, can killer, this is another first round finish for her.

Even if it stays standing, I think Ronda beats her down. Holm looks like a boring point fighter. She seems timid and lacks commitment, risk taking and finishing ability. Honda is a batshit crazy, can killer, this is another first round finish for her.

Lol

there is no way ronda out strikes holly, don't be dumb dude.

have you even seen ronda's striking? it's terrible

Lol

there is no way ronda out strikes holly, don't be dumb dude.

have you even seen ronda's striking? it's terrible

While Ronda's striking might be terrible, Holm hasn't showed me much in her UFC fights. She's got the left kick and some punches that don't have anything on them. I might be dumb, but I haven't been blown away by Holm so far. And I was hoping to be.

Delusional folk are running rampant in this thread. Holy fuck. Did Dana passed whatever he's been smoking onto some of you?

wUIN7xT.gif

I'll give Holm 45 seconds ( and that's generous ) until Ronda bum rushes in like she did Bethe because if you actually saw Holm's fights, she has NO power what-so-ever. Judo hip throw her to oblivion and easy armbar submission. But keep on trying to sell these wolf tickets.

The thing I like about Holm is that she is the only one that can match Rondas physicality, she looks strong. Ronda barely makes 135 while most of the other girls would fit into 125 nicely.

But at the end of the day... How can you bet against the Rowdy one?

Would be funny if Ronda stands with her and knocks holly out lol

Holly cane avoiding the clinching to safe her ass so no she wont. every combo its clinch

The only way Holly Holm stays in the fight is if Carlos Condit teaches Holm the art of running away from an opponent and wins a bullshit decision (just like Condit did).

The Great and Secret Show...that one will fuck your mind, gently. Epic.

Holly will try to punch Ronda and stuff like that.

I thoroughly enjoyed The Damnation Game. Just received my autographed copy of The Scarlet Letters. Love me some Cilve Barker.

Back