Holly Holm is gonna dismantle Ronda Rousey

FollowTheReap3r

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Holly's striking is far superior. Ronda fights like a bar room brawler and makes Wandy look technical.

There was nothing spectacular about bum rushing Bethe. Holly knows how to keep distance, pretty sure she's never had a bruise in the ufc yet.

Ronda bum rushes Holly and gets flatlined.

Ronda's only chance is the ground.

Holly_Holm_vs._Allanna_Jones.gif

Ronda will never be this technical

Sentences and paragraphs are being destroyed in this thread.

Holly's striking is far superior. Ronda fights like a bar room brawler and makes Wandy look technical.

There was nothing spectacular about bum rushing Bethe. Holly knows how to keep distance, pretty sure she's never had a bruise in the ufc yet.

props to this fallen Nostradamus. He went one further than me who simply thought Holly would be a big challenge for the same reasons. I NEVER thought she'd do what she did but I thought it would be a good fight. On that part I was wrong also. :icon_chee:icon_chee

5 year olds are smug.

Honestly, Holly is an athletic point fighter. I really think she has the best chance of beating Ronda so far. She trains with a team that has a rep for putting together safe game plans and she could follow one to a decision. We may actually see Ronda get tired and gas...maybe a fourth round? I don't know. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I'll take anything new in a Ronda fight at this point.

ok then. This guy right here. He knows what's up...kinda. Heard he's well hung and has luscious hair too.

Holly is going to be a one armed boxer after this shit.

And when Ronda makes it look easy what will you say to discredit her?

You probably thought the same thing before the Pennington fight.

Oh wait, you're not a Holm fan.

I love the internet :) so much crow being eaten it's fantastic. I also love how the mods banned the TS for daring to not drink the Rounda Kool - Aid. No fighter bashing! But only if it's bashing some one the mods like. All the people bashing Holmes and Bethe don't even get a mention. Funny how sherdog works. Will probably be banned just for saying that soon. Oh well.

But anyway this thread is full of win. Just shows you why you never listen to the predictions of people. No one knows the future and being sure of your self is a great way to look like an ass. Let it be a lesson to those who jump aboard any hype train, don't get cocky or else humble pie awaits you.

Just hoping the Conor train is next but I am not foolish enough to make a prediction. Just going to be a fan and allow events to unfold as they may. He may retire undefeated or he may get smashed in his next fight. Don't know and can't know but I must be clear for whom I wish to win. At least I choose to learn from your guys mistakes even if you don't. Not that it matters since all of you are either hiding or trying your best to deny your original stance.

Rousey will not risk a stand up fight, unless she has gone batshit crazy.

She will take her down and submit her like I would a 5 year old.

And I hate 5 year olds.

I love the internet :) so much crow being eaten it's fantastic. I also love how the mods banned the TS for daring to not drink the Rounda Kool - Aid. No fighter bashing! But only if it's bashing some one the mods like. All the people bashing Holmes and Bethe don't even get a mention. Funny how sherdog works. Will probably be banned just for saying that soon. Oh well.

But anyway this thread is full of win. Just shows you why you never listen to the predictions of people. No one knows the future and being sure of your self is a great way to look like an ass. Let it be a lesson to those who jump aboard any hype train, don't get cocky or else humble pie awaits you.

Just hoping the Conor train is next but I am not foolish enough to make a prediction. Just going to be a fan and allow events to unfold as they may. He may retire undefeated or he may get smashed in his next fight. Don't know and can't know but I must be clear for whom I wish to win. At least I choose to learn from your guys mistakes even if you don't. Not that it matters since all of you are either hiding or trying your best to deny your original stance.

some of us have no reason to hide. :)

I made a similar post to ts a couple months back but I didn't think Holm would be able to stop a takedown from Rousey. Any half educated mms fan new that Holm would win if the fight was kept on the feat. Prob is I didn't think it would.
Good call TS and good necro.

Genius.

I learned that side step kick in tae Kwon do when I was legit 11 years old.

Blown away over nothing. This is why I refuse to watch sub par women's mma. Garbage

Yeah I saw HH last fight.. The scream and kick air fight.
I think Rondas biggest problem will be getting her hands on HH.

lol

These bumps and just being around the fight game my whole life is why you never see me claiming absolutes. Bethe was the exception as that fight was an embarrassment to even make. But there are just very few matchups where the other person doesn't have a legit shot.

Funny bump

Which is where the fight will go anytime Ronda wants it to.

I have hears this before, if Holly can keep it standing she can win but it mma.

if Holly can keep it standing she can win

No she cant. She cant win in any area. Come on man.

My pick is a Ronda KO. She will chose to stand and she hits MUCH harder than Holm. If that doesnt work then a TD and arm bar is a lock at any time.

Ronda smashes her in under 20 seconds. Holm has looked like shit in the UFC. Boring, predictable, spams a sloppy head kick and throws weak strikes. Rousey wins however she wants too.

Back