Holly Holm is gonna dismantle Ronda Rousey

Must be a sad life being a Ronda-hater...

I mean seriously Ronda has so much more power and so far superior fight instincts and a finishers mentality. Have you seen Hollys 2 fights against decent competition? Post gifs of Holly smashing cans no one has ever heard of all you want but in Hollys 2 UFC fights shes struggled, what makes you think she can KO Ronda with ease?

After Holly Holms fights Ronda she will be like Art Jimmerson and only fight with one glove.

She's just not ready.

But then again she can't be losing that perfect record to a fringe top ten fighter.

Yeah Holm will not survive 5 rounds with Ronda.

Ronda smashes her in under 20 seconds. Holm has looked like shit in the UFC. Boring, predictable, spams a sloppy head kick and throws weak strikes. Rousey wins however she wants too.

But what will the O/U on "Aish" be?

I salute you for finally getting this rusted hype train going again TS!

Too bad all her fake fans had already jumped off long ago, so it's gonna be a rather lonely ride.

7238202332_caacaeff04_b.jpg

don't buy the JBJ style Ronda hype about taking her time and beating opponents at their own game, her mama set her straight on that, there is no reason why this fight should last five minutes

Im a Ronda fan and I believe she will win but not in the way most think

It will be competitive solely for the reason of defensive play by holm

She will keep the distance and choose her strikes. Ronda's face might be bloody for once

But by the end of second, Ronda's power and judo prevails

Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish Aish AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Taptaptaptap!

Rousey will rush in, eat some punches in the process, take Holm down and submit her in few seconds.

Basically the same kind of fight she always has.

Back