Holly Holm: I'll Never Talk Trash on Ronda...Honored To Fight Her

""Great Choice UFC. Looks like Holly "the preachers daughter" is going to promote the fight well. :rolleyes: At least Bethe got people interested with her shit talking. How are people going to get excited for this fight""

Just imbeciles need fake insults and bullshit ala Connor/Sonnen to get excited for an event like this. Real fans and real people don't need disrespectful attitudes to get interested in anything. Just zombies and idiots ( and we have way too many in this planet) think that you have to be an asshole to make something succeed. Then, people ask...why the world is so fucked up?? well, it is like that because there is too much human trash with no values like you TS. Simple as that.

real fans dont get excited over gimmick fights.

Every new fighter.
Every time we have idiots on here
"Bethe will shock the world, Kat will shock the world, Holm will shock the world".

No. None of them are shocking anybody.
I enjoy seeing it though because the meltdown threads and necro bumps highlighting idiocy fight examination is always worth the headaches of stupid threads pre fight.

Carry on non believers.
She beats everyone at 135 & beats Cyborg at 140/145 or whatever magical steroid weight she'll be at once she actually gets serious about fighting Ronda instead of trash talking.

I'm not real big on WMMA but props to her for promoting the fight as it is...as a fight; not a trash-talking contest. Not hating on Bethe for promoting the fight but not everyone should have to promote fights like Conor. Conor is the upper echelon of shit talkers like Tito and it works for them, but others should just focus on winning.

go watch WWE if you want fake $hit to get pumped up for a fight, loser

holm by ko

This ^
The need of people for fake emotional garbage is ridiculous. And even when it is real, it gets boring one minute after it happens.

EDIT* Everything except the Holm by KO. I doubt that but it would put a lot of excitement into the Batam Weight Division.

She's hoping that if she's nice to RRR, RRR will show mercy and put less of a brutal beating on her....RRR might then go for an armbar instead of a faceplanting haymaker KO. :icon_twis

God you morons have ruined the UFC. They cater to the fans to an extent, and because you dipshits are more interested in loudmother/rude assholes or whatever, we have to put up with their marketing. Good going stupid, you've ruined a good thing.

I for one will be happy to watch the fight.

You realize it's all a show to get your money anyway, right? A put on. A gimmick. I'm just here for the sports entertainment, not because the "marketing" trash talk you spineless weasels are here for.

*Note: I said to watch the fight, not to hear people talk trash. Take your pro wrestling garbage gimmick and shove it up your ass. God forbid someone has a decent personality. You bunch of stupid fucks. Be happy she's in the UFC. Be happy we have a high level boxer. We are lucky to have her, even if she doesn't live up to her credentials, it's still nice to see.

Last edited:
I think most hardcores would rather see this than the Davis or Bethe fights.

I know it isn't mostly hardcores buying Ronda PPVs but still. At least Holm stylistically has a chance at making it a bit of a fight.

Every new fighter.

I enjoy seeing it though because the meltdown threads and necro bumps highlighting idiocy fight examination is always worth the headaches of stupid threads pre fight.

Carry on non believers.
She beats everyone at 135 & beats Cyborg at 140/145 or whatever magical steroid weight she'll be at once she actually gets serious about fighting Ronda instead of trash talking.

I think Ronda takes this fight handily, but Bethe =/= Holm. Holm is a much more interesting challenge and is likely to approach this fight differently than every other one of Rousey's opponents thus far. Holm will be a very solid win on Rousey's resume.

I think most hardcores would rather see this than the Davis or Bethe fights.

I know it isn't mostly hardcores buying Ronda PPVs but still. At least Holm stylistically has a chance at making it a bit of a fight.

Seriously. I like the style vs. style thing. The UFC already makes them all dress alike, they gotta fight alike too? Screw all this "well rounded" bullshit. It's nice to see something different for a change.

Holly promises to be boring in and outside the cage, not a surprise.

Great Choice UFC. Looks like Holly "the preachers daughter" is going to promote the fight well. :rolleyes: At least Bethe got people interested with her shit talking. How are people going to get excited for this fight.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/25/holly-holm-ronda-rousey-video-trash-talk-video-ufc-fight/

B/c great draws like GSP shit talked their way to high PPV numbers...

Also with the exception of Cyborg, (Who hardcore fans and prob a lot of Rhonda haters will buy to hopefully see R3 get KTFO), It makes no difference who the other opponents are. They are not going to add any value or sales to a PPV.

As long as she has 2 X chromosomes and can walk into the octagon unaided (weather she can fight is irrelevant as she will be getting arm bared or KTFO in the first 40 seconds irrespective), casual fans that love Rhonda will buy in droves. Rhonda is celebrity and she is well promoted both by the UFC and herself.

Every new fighter.

I already took one for the team this time, so you'll have to take over the thread-bumping duty next time! :cool:

I prefer more the way Holm talks.
It will be a difficult fight for Holm, but i think she has definitely changes to win.

can you even win on here?

I haven't been here that long, but it is already obvious to me that you can't. No matter what you do, people will hate on you. Not necessarily the same people, but it's often the more vocal majority.

I think instead of putting $10,000 on Ronda.. I will take out a loan for $20,000 just so I can win $2,000 and then pay off my loan right away so I can have free $2,000 for a straight bet on Ronda Rousey. I can't lose. I did $10,000 on the Beth fight and won $1,000 so this time I'm gonna double.

so Betch decided to trash talk and she was bashed and criticized by more than 3\4 sherdog

Holm decides not to trash talk and keep it respectable and you have idiots making comments like "Lol she's already lost" like fucking LOL can you even win on here?

Bro, let's recap:

- Massive threads saying UFC was scared to sign Holms to protect Rousey prior to Holms being signed

- Meisha vs Ronda 3 announced by Dana: Sherdog in an uproar because they didn't want to see a third fight and wanted to see fresh blood

- Holms gets title shot instead and Sherdog is in an uproar because Meisha got robbed and apparently Holms is a "can" now

- Sherdog Threads call for Nunes vs Ronda. I suspect if that got announced Sherdog will be in an uproar because Nunes got MURKED by Zingano who lost to Ronda in 14 seconds, thus Nunes is a "can"

Welcome to Sherdog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back