Holly Holm: I'll Never Talk Trash on Ronda...Honored To Fight Her

I haven't been here that long, but it is already obvious to me that you can't. No matter what you do, people will hate on you. Not necessarily the same people, but it's often the more vocal majority.

You know what, you're stupid. You know how I know that, I wouldn't expect you to, because again you're stupid. But if you must know, it's because you've barely posted here and you're a white belt. Also you suck, I don't know why.... but I'm sure you'll give me a reason to, once you've stated your opinion.

P.S. You're a jerk and I'm sure you dwell in the underground portion of the structure obtained by your inferior genetic stock.

Wow this thread is full of 10 year old morons.

I'm not even sure which is more pathetic,to claim that shes scared,or being upset with this kind of approach,or thinking that Holm has less chance now.

DW Cocksuckers,go watch WWE

Gotta admit that I was a Ronda fan like...1.5 years ago. But you morons make it so difficult to be

Its ok not to trash talk someone but saying you will never tash talk and honored to fight is a bad sign.

God you morons have ruined the UFC. They cater to the fans to an extent, and because you dipshits are more interested in loudmother/rude assholes or whatever, we have to put up with their marketing. Good going stupid, you've ruined a good thing.

I for one will be happy to watch the fight.

You realize it's all a show to get your money anyway, right? A put on. A gimmick. I'm just here for the sports entertainment, not because the "marketing" trash talk you spineless weasels are here for.

*Note: I said to watch the fight, not to hear people talk trash. Take your pro wrestling garbage gimmick and shove it up your ass. God forbid someone has a decent personality. You bunch of stupid fucks. Be happy she's in the UFC. Be happy we have a high level boxer. We are lucky to have her, even if she doesn't live up to her credentials, it's still nice to see.

Thank you,this is my exact thoughts

Its ok not to trash talk someone but saying you will never tash talk and honored to fight is a bad sign.

No its not, but watching UFC&DW hype antics for a decade will pyschologically make you think that way.

Nobody whatsoever got pumped for Rousey/Correia because of Bethe's shit talk.

Every new fighter.
Every time we have idiots on here

No. None of them are shocking anybody.
I enjoy seeing it though because the meltdown threads and necro bumps highlighting idiocy fight examination is always worth the headaches of stupid threads pre fight.

Carry on non believers.
She beats everyone at 135 & beats Cyborg at 140/145 or whatever magical steroid weight she'll be at once she actually gets serious about fighting Ronda instead of trash talking.

Wow you represent Ronda's insecureness so well.

Relax,its ok to discuss all possible outcomes of a fight. This is what the forums are for,remember ? If you think Ronda will win,make your reasonings and go support him. But shitting on people who thinks otherwise is pure idiocy.

Back